Chapter 7: Do I regret it?

I CAN'T BE YOUR MATE!!!...I'M WAY TO AWESOME FOR YOU!

Chapter 7: Do I regret it?

(Harm's POV)

        I wanted nothing more than to walk back into the room and jump in his arms, but I knew I couldn't.  It hurt to see the heartbroken look on his face and right now all I wanted to do was cry but I knew I couldn't do it here, I had to leave.  There was only one place I wanted to be right now but since I couldn't be in Mason's arms I will have to settle for my bedroom.  'GO BACK TO OUR MATE!'  My wolf yelled at me and I just shook my head.  'I can't,' I simply told her before walking down the stairs and back into the living room where I spotted my parents, the alpha and his mate, and Dave and Lillian sitting around the small rectangular, wooden coffee table in front of the couch.  "Hey sweetie what's up?"  My mom asked and I noticed that all eyes were on me.  "Oh nothing really I just came to tell you that I am going to be heading home now."  I told her receiving an odd look from the alpha but I just ignored it.  "Kelly and Hailey are staying the night, aren't you staying here to?"  My mom asked me.  "No I'm just going to head home I still have to unpack the rest of my boxes."  I told her and thankfully everyone bought it, well everyone except the alpha.  "Well I'll see you late!"  I told her running out of the room before she even had a chance to reply.

        I ran outside as fast as I could to the spot were my bike was parked.  I hoped on my bike, started the engine, and rode as fast as I could to my house thinking about Mason the whole way there.  Only then did I let a few tears fall from my eyes.

(Mason's POV)

        I could feel a few tears roll down my face, I can't believe she did that.  I didn't think she would do that, I mean not to long ago we were in the living room and she was wrapped in my arms.  I know I should hate her and never want to take her back but I do, I want her back and I don't hate her for rejecting me.  I wish I could hate her and then things would be so much easier but I want her back, she means everything to me.  I heard a knock on my door and turned around to see my dad standing next to the open door.  "I was right," he told me with a sad look on his face, "I knew that she wouldn't have left since she is your mate.  She looked like she was in such a hurry to get out of here."  He told me while sitting on the edge of my bed.  "She rejected me," was all I managed to say before falling back down to lay on the bed.  "Listen just because she rejected you doesn't mean she doesn't want you.  Don't give up, try to win her back."  He told me before leaving the room.  He is right I won't give up and soon I will have Harm back were she belongs, in my arms.  I looked over at the clock on my nightstand and realized that it is 11:45, crap!  I was suppose to pick up the twins a half an hour ago, I hope they aren't mad I mean I just got rejected.  That should be a good enough excuse.  I got off my bed and walked to the door, rubbing a hand down my face, feeling drained of all my energy.  I grabbed my car keys and went out the door to my car, only to see two very angry looking twins leaning against the hood.  "Hey guys, sorry about not picking you up I kind of forgot."  I told them while putting on an innocent face, hoping that they would buy it.  "We aren't buying it Mason."  Cameron told me while putting down his black guitar case.  "Oh and by the way you owe us ten bucks for the cab ride."  Nathan said while holding out his hand in front of me like he was waiting for me to give him the money.  "Ten bucks!  A cab ride doesn't cost that much!"  I yelled at them but it came out closer to a whisper since I had little to no energy left.  "Are you ok?"  Nathan asked me as he put his hand down and grabbed his skateboard that was next to his feet.  "I'm fine, don't worry about me."  I told them, hoping they wouldn't worry about me.  I know that my heart is broken but why does my whole body hurt?  "Are you sure?  You look like you're about to pass out."  Cameron told me, he sounded worried.  I felt like the little bit of energy I had left had left my body, I felt like I was falling.

        I felt two arms underneath my arms holding me up.  "He should be fine soon, his mate just rejected him."  I heard my dad say.  Wait!  My dad?  When did he get here.  I blink and feel myself snap back to reality.  I saw Cameron and Nathan in front of my, bags in hands, looking at me with a sad expression.  "I'm sorry man, you should probuably rest."  Nathan told me and Cameron nodded.  "I think I should lay down but Tina wants to talk to you both, she is in her room."  I told them while standing up.  "Do we have to we want to see our mates."  Cameron whined, "can't Tina wait till tomorrow?"  I shook my head no and they both whined but started to walk toward the house.  I smiled as I followed them into the house, at least they are happy.    

(Tina's POV)

      "So Hailey, you like music and Kelly, you like skateboarding.  Am I right?"  I asked them and they both nodded.  There was two knocks on the door,  I only know two people who do that.  I opened my door to see the twins, Cameron and Nathan, standing there with bags in there hands.  "What are you guys doing here?  I thought you were in England for Thanksgiving."  I told them completely confused.  "Yeah well we decided to come back a little bit early, now can you please hurry up and talk to us about what ever you wanted to talk about.  We are kind of in a hurry to meet some people."  Nathan told me.  Ok if I confused before then I have no clue what's going on now.  "Ok then well why don't I introduce you to the newest pack members, Hailey and Kelly meet Nathan and Cameron."  I told them opening the door wider so they could see each other.  "Mate," all four of them said at once.  I rolled my eyes, I should have known.  I look at Hailey to see her talking to Cameron and Kelly talking to Nathan.  "Why don't you guys go and get to know each other better."  I suggest to them while sitting back down on my bed.  "Are you sure?  I don't want you to feel like we are ditching you."  Kelly told me while looking to Hailey then back to me.  "No it's fine guys, you can make it up to me tomorrow when we go black Friday shopping together.  Don't forget I will be waking you guys up at five a.m."  I told them while laying down on my bed and snuggling into the covers.  They all said thanks before leaving and closing the door behind them.  Ok now I have to focus on getting Mason and Harm together.  I will have to talk to her tomorrow morning when we go shopping, maybe I should tell her that we are going at five in the morning.  Nah!  It will be more fun this way, cue evil laugh.

(Harm's POV)

        I put on a pair of grey sweatpants and a light blue v neck short sleeved shirt that stops a few inches above my waist.  I get into bed and stare up at the ceiling replaying tonight's events in my head.  I keep thinking about the same question over and over again and I finally know my answer. 

                                                             Do I regret it?  Hell yeah