Chapter 1: Let me cut the turkey!

I CAN'T BE YOUR MATE!!!...I'M WAY TO AWESOME FOR YOU!

Chapter 1:  Let me cut the turkey!

        What up my peeps!?!  Your probably wondering who the pickles I am...well I might as well tell you.  My name is Harmony Jonson but everyone calls me Harm.  If your wondering why, well I'm not going to tell you because soon enough you'll figure it out for yourself.  I am 17 and a junior in high school, if you wanted to know.  I am also a werewolf, I know SHOCKING!!!  To be honest it really isn't, I mean my mom and dad are both werewolves so what kind of child do you think they would have, a VAMPIRE!?!  Anyways I have grey eyes and long purple and blue hair.  Now your probably thinking why the poodles did I dye my hair?  Well I didn't it's naturally that color, I can just imagine you gasping and looking at me like I'm crazy.  If you are then you really need some mental help because I just told you I'm a werewolf like....5 seconds ago!  Well moving on like I said I have long purple hair with side swept bangs and randomly placed blue streaks throughout my hair, well its more of a turquoise or teal blue but...you know whatever.  "HARM! GET DRESSED DINNER IS IN TWO HOURS!"  My mom yells from downstairs while I just roll my eyes and walk to my closet.  We live in Pennsylvania, I don't know why we live here we just do.  We don't belong to a pack because we just moved here from Maryland three weeks ago.  I miss all of my friends but thankfully I convinced my mom to let the twins move with us.  The twins are my two best friends in the whole world and their mother also happens to be my mom's best friend.  Their names are Hailey and Kelly Jackson and they are 17 and in the same grade as me.  Their parents are like my second parents and when we moved I convinced them to buy the house that was next to us, it was conveniently for sale.  Ok fine our new house was the only house for sale in miles so I might have scared the neighbors into thinking that their house was haunted and let me tell you something it is a lot easier than it sounds.  "HARMONY JONSON YOU BETTER BE GETTING DRESSED!"  My mom must be really stressed because she only calls me by my full name when she is annoyed with me or I'm in trouble.  I look around my closet and pick out a pair of electric blue skinny jeans, my grey shirt with the batman logo on it, and my grey slip on vans.  Once I gather all my clothes I walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

        Once I finish my shower I slip my clothes on and dry my naturally curly hair.  I do my make up which really is just eyeliner that is thick but not to thick, I think that makes sense.  I put my silver nose ring in, yeah I have a nose ring I'm just that awesome.  I put purple gem studs in my first piercing and diamonds in my second.  I only have two piercings on my ears but I like it that way because it's simple.  I look at my clock and realize that if I don't get downstairs soon my mom will kill me.  I walk out of my bathroom and skip down the stairs while whistling the jeopardy song, random...I know.  I walk into the kitchen to see my mom running back and fourth trying to finish cooking Thanksgiving dinner.  Her honey blond hair is pinned up in a messy bun on top of her head and she has bags under her light brown eyes, probably from waking up early to cook.  I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room when I saw the most shocking thing I have seen all week........ "FLIPPING GUMDROPS!  I FOUND MY MAGAZINE!!!"  I yell and run to were my magazine was sitting in the middle of the couch.  I picked it up hugging it like I hadn't seen it in years...well even though I lost it yesterday it still feels like it has been years.  "Harm!  Stop hugging a magazine and help me cook."  She told me standing were the kitchen and living room connect watching me with amusement.  "Fine,"  I said and followed her to the kitchen.  She was making two cakes since we were going over the local pack's house for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.  You see mom cooks Thanksgiving dinner every year and just because we were invited to some pack's house she didn't want to break the tradition, or something like that...I don't really remember.  Anyways so we are having Thanksgiving dinner tonight and the real Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night.  "Can you just put this can of string beans into this bowl without breaking anything?"  My mom asked me like I was a four year old and I just nodded rolling my eyes.

        "This is really good thanks Mrs. J."  Kelly said as she ate another bit of stuffing.  Kelly and Hailey look nothing a little.  Kelly has short, layered medium brown hair that stops at her shoulders with green streaks.  While Hailey has long curly black hair with blond streaks and purple eyes while Kelly has green eyes, it's weird.  Kelly is a skater chick and Hailey is a rocker chick.  "Thank you Kelly."  My mom said before going into the kitchen to grab the turkey.  when she came back she put a large turkey down on the table.  "Who wants to cut the turkey?"  She asked and looked at everyone.  "OOH ME!"  I yell waving my hand in the air.  "I am never making the mistake of letting you cut the turkey ever again."  She told me and handed Claire, the twin's mother, the knife.  I put my hand down and pouted.  She never lets me cut the turkey anymore, it's not fair.

FLASHBACK

        "Here Harm you can cut the turkey this year."  My mom said while handing me the knife.  I take the knife and try to cut the turkey.  Keyword: tried, the turkey is as solid as a rock.  I put more force on it and continue pushing harder on it since the knife isn't making a dent in it.  Using all my werewolf strength I try harder and put more force on it and all of a sudden I hear a cracking noise and the turkey falls to the ground.  I look to see that I broke half the table.  "Sorry?"  I say and slowly walk away and then start running.  Man I am in a lot of trouble....oh well!

FLASHBACK OVER

        "It's not my fault that turkey was solid like a rock."  I mumble before I start to eat my drumstick.  I wonder what Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow with the local pack will be like.