Chapter One: I missed you so much Jasper.

Jasmine's P.O.V

So Jude and I got adopted the only bad thing is that Callie found out that Jude and I dad's isn't the same dad as us and she couldn't get adopted with us and she wanted us to get adopted without her as much as I wanted her to get adopted with us she couldn't. Mama is pregnant to we are going to have a little baby around the house which is going to be great I always loved having a baby around well that's what I am told when Jude was born I loved him so much I would ask mom and dad if Jude could sleep with me in my room but I was two years old so yeah.

Mariana got on the dance team and my art program got cut because of the budget cuts and the fact that one of the worst people that I know beat up Brandon by Viko which he had to be kicked out of the school but the principle wouldn't do that so she got fried and the school lost the grant for all of the programs.

Jesus and Emma are still together which has me a little angry because I had lost a friend but I know that when he is with her he doesn't have to hind anything but with me he had to, he is also happy with Emma so that is a good thing. Cole and I are still close with one another even though he hangs out with Lily a lot, but I can't be the one to say anything too because Jasper and I hang out all the time since he and I got together at the dance, he is a great boyfriend I could ever asked for, we got into a fight the day before our adoption day about him meeting my family and stuff like that but when it came to the day I was a little upset that Callie and Jude had someone there for them it made me think of the stupid fight that he and I had, but than the great Mariana made a call or should I say text and he came and he met my family and everyone loved him they didn't even care about the whole age thing or anything like that only that I am happy.

Callie when she found out about her having a different dad compared to Jude and I, she wasn't really happy to find out that I had a relationship with a guy that was a little bit older than me she wasn't really happy than her and I got into a massive fight about it after Jude and I got adopted saying that it wasn't right for him to be dating me because of the age difference than I bung up the whole Liam thing, which led to us now not talking Callie isn't talking to me because of what I said me on the other hand I'm not talking to her telling me that I have no right dating Jasper because of the age.

I and Cole are in my room drawing random stuff that makes me want to take my mind off about the fact that Callie hates the fact that I am happy with my boyfriend that is a little bit older than me and also can't help but think about how now Callie has a different dad to Jude, and I which we all didn't know about and now she is going to have to find him so we can be a family and that in Roberts family that he could have another child which would be Callie's half brother or sister which sort of makes me think that Jude and I are basically her half siblings, but I can't thinking about how it has changed with all of us.

"Jas are you there?

I have to tell you something." Cole said

"Huh?what is it Cole?"

"I am moving to go to art school."

"Wait is this serious?"

"Yeah I got accepted to one of the best art school in the country."

"That is great Cole I am so happy for you, even though I am going to miss you so much because you are my best friend."

It is so great that my best friend got into an art school even though he has to move and leave me but I am generally happy for him. I wish soon that I will get into a good art school mostly to get away from Jesus and Emma even though it sounds mean but that's how I feel but it also about me doing what I love to do.

"Hey I have to go dad wants me home and I have to start packing."

"When do you leave?"

"In a couple of days."