Chapter 3-Deceiving

**Ashlyn's POV**

"Ryan!" I cried, jumping into his arms. I felt the tears coming as I buried my head in his shoulder. "I missed you so much!!!!" I was still mad at him, well everybody, for throwing me into a short intervention before sending me to rehab. But when I saw him, I couldn't help but let it go for the time being. You're probably wondering why I hadn't talked to anyone while I was gone. No phones were allowed. Apparently they interfere with the program and are a distraction to patients.

"Hey Ash..." he whispered, holding me up with one arm while running his free hand through my hair. I was about to ask when he got so strong but I remembered him and Chaz are half werewolf too. "I missed you too."

"Where's Chaz? Is he okay? How did you get in?" I immediately started babbling.

"Shhhh...." he hushed, sitting down on my couch, turning me so I was sitting sideways in his lap. "I'll answer all your questions in a second. Chaz isn't in town right now, but he told me to tell you he'll visit you soon. Do you still have your house in Canada?" I nodded. "Okay well can you do me a favor?" he asked. I nodded again. "I'll tell you whatever you want to know as long as you stay in Canada until further notice. Plus me and Chaz can be closer to you if you're up there anyways."

I shrugged. "Sure, I can do that. I don't really want to be in Atlanta and there's not any family in America anyways." I always loved my house in Stratford as well. We still own it. I'm making an album though. I can't just hop up and leave. I guess I'll work around it.

He widened his eyes. "Good. That was easier than I thought it would be. Now lets hear your questions." He smiled, his dimples showing. I've always loved Ryan's smile.

"What did everyone do after I was sent to rehab?"

"Well, depends on who you want to start with." he answered.

"Ummm....well I've already talked with Beyonce, Vin, Jasmine, Layla, Chad, and Chasity. I can't think of....wait a minute! What happened to Avery?" I freaked. Avery, who should now be thirteen years old, was my artist and apprentice. I discovered her in Pittsburgh.

He smiled. "Well, Justin wanted her to stay and tour with him," I cringed at the name "But she decided to go back home to Pennsylvania while you were in rehab. Her and Jaden have been together for awhile now, too. He visits her sometimes."

"Okay....what's Miley been up to? I ran out of the show so quickly I didn't get a chance to talk to her." I didn't get a chance to talk to anyone.

"She did two tours. Her and Chaz actually got pretty close. That pretty much kept her occupied, I'd say. Anyone else?" he asked.

"Who else is left?" I asked sarcastically. I hadn't asked about my dog, Twinky because she is safe and sound with my maid Irine at home in Atlanta. And I didn't want to know anything about Justin's crew. I didn't even want to hear about Pattie as much as I love her.

"Well, I guess I should get to it. As soon as you left to rehab Justin was irate and ballistic. Not because you were gone, but because you cheated on him." I wasn't upset with myself for cheating on him anymore. Not after that song I heard tonight. "He immediately started thinking of ways to mentally torture you and came to me and Chaz for help. We didn't approve of his ideas at all. This made him very angry. We rebelled against him and went back to Canada. He lost all ties with us.

"Months went by and Justin was all over the media with Selena. Me and Chaz tried to think of any logical explanations as to why Selena would ever get back with him. We're pretty sure he's threatening and using her and she can't get away. He has no love for her and we both knew that. We figure he's manipulating her mind somewhat like he did yours, making her put up a front with the media as if she's still head over heels for him as before. We knew by then, that he had completely lost it and was without a doubt undeniably reckless.