Chapter 1: Oops..

THE DEDICATION IS FOR MY  EX GIRLFRIEND LACEY. WHENEVER I THINK OF GIRLXGIRL'S I THINK OF HER CUTE ASS! YOU'RE MY NOOB CAKE! Cx

WARNING!

This is a GirlxGirl story, which means love between two GIRLS! If you are not fond of this kind of stuff, DO NOT read this. This is my first GirlxGirl so please bear with me.. Some of the names of the characters in here you probably have never seen before, so I will explain how to pronounce them and some basic information about the characters.

 *Kody.

- Kody's a closet lesbian and has a secret crush on her best friend Asher.

 *Asher.

- Asher's is supposively straight and has no idea that her best friend has the hugest crush on her. Completely clueless blond..

 *Finn.

- Finn is Kody's homosexual best friend. She tells him everything. He knows how she feels about Asher and keeps encouraging her to ask Asher out..

 *Beau. (Bo.)

- Beau is Kody's older brother and is a typical pain in the ass, but is always there to protect his little sister. He's her diary and her shoulder to cry on.

 *Fahren. (Fah-ren.)

- Fahren is Asher's friend since they were practically babies. Fahren is like the brother Asher never had. Their relationship is like Kody and Beau's.

 *Fay.

- Fay is Asher's older sister. She's basically like her mother.. (Will tell why later.)

 *Jessica.

- Jessica is a snobby rich girl. Miss Popular, actually. She is Asher's friend and secretly bullies Kody on a daily bases.

                                                    THAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS! C:

"Hey, when you coming over?", I yelled excitedly into my cell phone to Asher. "I'm pulling up now. Calm the hell down Kody.", Asher laughed. "Okay, climb to my window and I'll let you in.", I said jumping over to my window, smirking when I saw her. "Can't I just come through the front door, like a human being?", She huffed. "Fine, if you want to take all the fun out of it..", I replied sarcastically.

I heard her knocking on the door but ignored her. "Can you open the door, noob?", She giggled. "Nope", I replied casually. "Please?", She whined. "Fine, but if mum finds out that I let a hoe bag in the house again, she's going to kill me.", I snickered. "Ha ha. Now open the damn door!", She yelled.

I opened the door and let her in. She swat me across the arm saying,"It's about time, bitch". I laughed, replying with,"That's what you get for making me walk, when you could've just climbed up to my window like I asked!". She rolled her eyes and continued her way to my room.