Chapter 1: Under Attack and Company

It was midnight at the Loud House. Everyone was sleeping and there was one person who was having a dream. Lincoln was in a place that has a stained glass window as a platform. He saw many creatures that were made of darkness and have a darkness aura coming out of them. They had yellow glowing eyes and they look at Lincoln with a menacing look.

"What are you?!" Lincoln said. The creatures all ran to him and Lincoln started to run. He thought of a weapon he could use to fight, but nothing happen. Lincoln kept running and he was at the edge of the platform.

"What's going on?! Is this a dream or nightmare?!" Lincoln said. The creatures were running towards and before he could get injured, he was teleported to a room that had nothing but darkness.

"Hello?" Lincoln said. The sound of a voice echoes through the room.

"You may be the one." A voice said.

"Huh?" Lincoln said.

"Remember to follow your heart." The same voice said.

"My heart?" Lincoln questioned.

"There is always light in the darkness." The voice said.

"Who are you?" Lincoln asked. He suddenly woke up and he was sweating a bit.

"What did I just dreamed of?" Lincoln asked. He opened his door to see no one has woken up yet. Lincoln decided to go back to bed and soon started to fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now 10:00 am in the Loud House. Lincoln Loud went past his sisters, who were doing their usual stuff, and he was walking down the stairs, sitting on the couch to watch tv. He had to get that dream out of his head. He didn't know what to watch, so he decided to watch the news.

"Breaking news!" The news reporter said. "There is some strange darkness going on around Royal Woods."

"Huh?" Lincoln said.

"People are advised to stay in their homes and wait for official instruction." The news reporter said.

"Hey Lincoln." Lana said, walking down the stairs.

"Hey Lana." Lincoln said, still looking at the tv.

"What are you watching?" Lana asked, noticing the tv.

"Apparently, there is something going on." Lincoln said, pointing to the tv.

"Everyone, come downstairs!" Lana said. The Loud sisters all went downstairs and looked at the tv in interest.

"What is it?" Lisa asked.

"Don't leave your homes, because the creatures, made of darkness, are invading Royal Woods and many people are frightened by their appearances." The news reporter said. "In fact, there are more different kinds of them."

Suddenly, the signal for the news is starting to lose their signal.

"They....very....stay....them...." The news reporter said through static, as the screen changed to a sign that said "Signal Lost."

"Creatures, what are they?" Leni asked.

"Uh, guys?" Luan said, looking outside. Everyone went to the window she was looking at and saw creatures rising above the ground. They had yellow glowing eyes and they are made of darkness.

"What are they?!" Lola asked, seeing these creatures.

'It's them.' Lincoln thought.

"Everyone! Guard the door!" Lori said. Everyone grab a piece of furniture and placed it on the front door of the house, so the creatures wouldn't get in.