Chapter Three: "Rob's Into Me!"

*Krystal's P.O.V*

I woke up to the sun beaming through the curtains and into my eyes; it hurt so freaking bad! I hissed at the sun for waking me up, but then I remembered: I work at Dyrdek Enterprises! I don't want to be late. I looked at the metal Celestial Mace stuck into my chest. It was keeping me alive. (If you believed that, you're gullible! The Mace is true though.) I got up and took a quick shower and changed into this: A strapless pink, blue, green, and green swirled and streaked shirt with one black, glowing word: Dance., graffiti short shorts, crystalized Celestial Mace-blue high heel boots, and a crystal heart necklace that says if you look close enough: Free to make the final journey. The colors were pink and green swirled around the words and Mace-blue wiring. There was also a vial of water that was called "Water of "Horus" around my neck. Just as I was finished curling my hair, Chanel texted me:

--------------------

Chanel: Yo Alexa! Are you here yet? Cause Rob wants you here! LOL.

Me: I'm up! I'll be there in a few. I'm almost done getting ready Starry!

Chanel: K. See ya! <3 ya!

Me: <3 ya too!

--------------------

I got my skateboard out of my living room and started to walk when I got outside. I could literally see the Fantasy Factory from my house. I headed through the doors to see Chanel sitting at her desk.

"Sup Starry!" I said walking to her desk and sitting on it.

"Hey Krystal! Bout time you got here!" She laughed.

"So.. why does Rob sound like he desperately want me here?" I questioned laughing. 

"He just does. He loves having new skaters here," Chanel explained. I knew she wanted to say something else because she quickly changed her words in the last sentence.

I just sat there when Rob came through the door. I nearly fell when I saw him. Alright, I did fall. It was so awkward. But Rob didn't seem to care. Thank God! :)

"Hey Chanel!" Rob said waving.

"Hey Rob, this is Krystal," Chanel introduced.

"Hey! Where's my hug?" Rob asked with open arms.

"I guess right here," I laughed hugging him.

"Do YOU skateboard?" He repeated the question from last night.

"I guess I'll have to show you," I said in a teasing voice.

"The skate park's this way." Rob led me inside. "Skate wherever you want."

 "I work here Rob," I told him.

"So I've heard," Rob answered.

Before I started skating, I said to Rob, "This place is.. AMAAAAAZING!"

Rob smiled when I said that and he hugged me again. Best day ever!

"AMAAAAAZING!" I yelled again started skating my heart out.

Rob was awesome when I watched him skate. I could tell he loved to do this. We had so much fun together! I even did a flip on my skateboard on the first try! Rob loved to watch me skate. I fell a couple times but I just stood up and shook it off. It's just I'm not used to the ramps where I was skating. I'm like that at every park. Come to think of it, I fall down at least once at every park I go to!

After I skated for a while, I decided to go up to Chanel's office and talk to her, since me and Rob hung out almost the whole day.

"Where ya going?" Rob asked.

"I'm going up to talk to Chanel.." I said turning around.

"Can I have at least one hug before you go all the way up to her office?" Rob asked smiling. I smiled. I couldn't turn him down. I was embraced in his arms. His grip was tighter than the last hug but I liked it so I squeezed back. It felt like he didn't want to let go. I was feeling lucky with Rob. I wanted to date him so bad! And by the way he was acting I could tell he had eyes for me.

"I'll see ya later okay?" He whispered in my ear, which was difficult for him cause my ears were at the top of my head. :/

"I'm just going up to Chanel's office. Isn't like I'm going anywhere!" I whispered back laughing.

"But it feels like you are."

"I promise Rob, I'm not going anywhere."

We separated and I when to Chanel's office while Rob went to his. I can't believe it. Rob Dyrdek's Into me!