Krystalizia Dance "Alexa" Zendaya Summers

Krystal Dance Alexa "Starry" Zendaya Summers

Hey I'm Krystal Reckless! My real name is Krystal Dudley. Also known as "Alexa", "Starry", or Chanel West Coast. Yeah, even that last one. People call me that since we're sisters. Plus, we both have the same rapping voice. I love dancing and skateboarding! Actually, I'm the best hip hop dancer and one of the best skateboarders ever! -snicker- Jealous? :) One of the songs I rap all the time is called "Contagious Love" by Bella Thorne and Zendaya. They're my BFFs! :D Me and Chanel both work at Dyrdek Enterprises. To be honest, it's only been two days I've been working there. But my office looks pretty swag though! Can I tell you what it looks like? I'll tell you anyway. The ceiling says "Live, Laugh, and Dance". One wall has a mural of me as a really awesome looking werewolf with graffiti as a background (The werewolf because I am a werewolf in real life). Another wall had Chanel with her rapper outfit. Another wall  said "Young And Reckless" in bright pink and orange with an orange background. That's my office! The only person I ever really talk to in my family is Chanel because she's my only sibling, my mother has moved to England permanently, and our dad is really drunk all the time and hates me because of my personality, so he makes me cut myself and threatens suicide and everybody makes fun of me for it. And after I had a big battle (I'm also a superhero, well that's what everybody calls me) he wasn't there for me; Chanel was. That's why my life's motto is "Live Young, Always Reckless, Stay Swag", because that represents Chanel. :)