Chapter 3

~Cassie's POV~

I woke up in a bright room. There was no one in my room so I was alone like I've been all my life.

I don't remember anything that happened yesterday. "What day is it" I asked myself.

Then some girl walked in and I didn't really recognize her. "Hey Cassie" the girl said "umm hi who are you" I said.

"We used to be best friends back in NYC remember" she said "oh yeah hey Becca" I said.

"So why are you in the hospital" she asked "I don't really know actually, I woke up here" I said "oh" "yeah"

As the day went on me and Becca just talked about all the things we used to do back in NYC together.

We even talked about the pranks we pulled on each other.

We were talking about this one prank she pulled on me when a nurse walked in and said I could go home.

So after she left I got out of the stupid hospital bed and got ready to go home.

After I was all ready to go home Becca and I left the hospital.

As we were walking home we saw two guys walking, one was wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt with jeans and a leather jacket, while the other was wearing a back shirt with jeans and a leather jacket.

"I wonder who they are" Becca asked "I don't know but the ones hot" I said "the one in the Mickey Mouse shirt is kinda hot too" she said.

"Damn we don't even know them and we're calling them hot" I said "yeah that's kinda weird" she said.

We continued walking after our little convo about the two hot guys.

Once we got to my house I said "hey Becca where are you staying for the night" "I don't know" she said

"you can stay here if you want to" I said "ok thanks Cassie" she said " no prob" I said.