Preferences #11: Saying Goodbye

Wesley: you and Wesley never really liked to say goodbye because you felt goodbye was final. You hated when he went on tour but you understood that he had to go. “ok love the bus leaves in about 10 minutes” he said. You nodded your head and wrapped your arms around his waist as he held you close to him. “im going to miss you” he said as he kissed your forehead. “ill miss you Wesley” you said. You kissed him softly and once you pulled away you wiped his lips. “so see you soon?” he said. “yea ill see you soon” you said. He kissed you once more before making himself pull away from you, you knew he didn’t want to leave but he had to. See you soon Wesley……….

————————————————————-

Drew: you loved Drew so much but sometimes when he needed to leave you were glad. Let’s be honest Drew was a huge kid that loved to play around. Even though you loved him he did get on your nerves sometimes. “I’ll call you later on” he said. “I know Drew” you said. “Do I have everything” he asked. “Yes you do babe” you said. “Ok good” he said as he kissed you. He walked out the door putting the bag in the van and came back to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you to him so he could kiss you again. “I love you” he said. “I love you babe” you said. “I’ll see you soon” he said. He kissed your nose before leaving. It was good to spend time away from each other but you always knew he would come back to you.

————————————————————-

Keaton: you hate when Keaton had to go because he was your best friend but you knew he had to go. “ill call you as soon as I land” he said. “ok babe” you said. The tears were building up in your eyes and you didn’t want to let him go. “hey none of that love” he said as he wiped your eyes. “it wontbe long it will be ok” he said. “I know Keaton ill just miss you” you said. He kissed you softly before kissing your forehead as he started to walk away. The bags were checked and he pulled you to him for one last goodbye hug before he left. You hated to say goodbye to him but you knew you had to but he would always be back.