My Western Ally

For the next two hours, Kagome had explained to everyone of what happened to her before she was reborn in Konoha. Everyone was shocked to find out that Kagome had accomplished a lot in her past life, but they felt sorry for her when she mention of Inuyasha's betrayal. Also, during that time, Shippo introduced his kits to Kagome's friends since they didn't get to tell their names when Kagome and the others arrived. The girl with the short black hair was Ayaka. The girl with long brown auburn hair was Natsuki and the boy with the same colored hair as Natsuki was Natsuo.

"Wow, you were able to make bonds with yōkai, hanyō, and humans, Kagome-chan?" Iruka asked, interested.

"Hai, I'm glad that I adopted Shippo. He's become quite a powerful and very polite kitsune, right Sesshomaru-sama?" Kagome asked.

"Hai, he is very powerful in his own right. I have to admit that he's almost as powerful as me." Sesshomaru said.

"I also thank you for training him in my absence, Sesshomaru-sama." Kagome said.

"It's only natural that he should learn to fight when he got older, miko." Sesshomaru said.

"Hai, you're right about that." Kagome said.

"So Shippo-sama is the summoning boss of your kitsunes, Kagome?" Kakashi asked.

"Hai." Kagome said. The sound of someone's stomach growling echoed around the room. Everyone looked towards Naruto who was scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Why don't you stay here for the night? You can leave tomorrow if you wish." Sesshomaru said.

"We would gladly accept, Sesshomaru-sama." Kagome said, smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dinner was somewhat quiet except that Shippo's family kept asking questions about Kagome and Naruto's adventure at the Land of Waves. Everyone was impressed by the way they handled the mission.

"This Zabuza was no demon at all." Sesshomaru said before taking a sip of his sake.

"I agree with you on that one, Sesshomaru-sama." Kagome said.

"Somehow that guy reminds me of Naraku." Shippo said, tapping his chin.

"Now that you mention it, he did remind me of him." Kagome said, placing her finger on her chin as she thought about the first time they encountered Zabuza.

"So they named a bridge after you, Naruto-kun?" Sōten asked.

"Hai! I didn't know until after we got off the bridge when Kagome-chan told me." Naruto said.

"We want to see it!" The three kits said, smiling.

"We'll see it someday." Shippo said.

"It's a sight to see, Shippo-sama." Naruto said.

"I bet." Shippo said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then dinner ended and both parties went into the baths. The males and females went into separate baths.

"This is heaven." Naruto said, sighing as he laid back in the spring.

"I agree with you fully on that Naruto-kun." Iruka said.

"I didn't think that Kagome would know a powerful royal." Kakashi said.

"Sesshomaru is highly respected amongst all of the yōkai war lords. Afterall, inu and kitsunes are just as strong as dragons. Sadly, there aren't much dragons left. Also, Kagome happens to be the only miko that Sesshomaru-sama acknowledges and respects." Shippo said.