Chapter 3: Not A Party Til The Cops Come

Hey guys, I'm back! This might be a little short since I just moved and all . None of you are commenting...am I that scary? I love when people comment, it kinda makes me feel that I have contact with the wonderful people who read my book. PLEASE COMMENT.

Much love,

Leigh-Anne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Della's POV

I finally got home with my bags and carried them into the house. I always wash the clothes that I buy for sanitary reasons, so I put them in the laundry room for Jackie to wash in the morning. I went back into the kitchen to get something to drink and I found a note on the counter along with the money I left this morning.

'Hey honey, I got called out of state for the rest of the week. I'm sorry to tell you on such a late notice but I know you won't mind too much. I left money on the counter, and if anything happens use your credit card or give me a call.

I love you,

Mom'

Well, now I won't have to worry about my mom asking where I'm going tonight or where I was in the morning. I went back to my room and pulled out some outfits to wear. I decided I was going to call Elliott to see whether it was a dress kind of party or a casual dress. I dialed his number and waited. He picked up right when I was about to hang up.

"Hey what's up?" He asked.

"Yeah, what kind of party is it because I don't know what to wear." I said.

"You girls and your clothes, the world may never know." He said sarcastically.

"Shut the fuck up and tell me...please?" I said.

"Okay, it's a frat party. Guys tend to get handsy so if you're wearing a dress don't show too much and nothing they can easily get their hands in. I would suggest a sexy but nice shirt and some shorts or pants." He said.

"It's called a 'blouse' Elliott!" I laughed.

"Whatever it's called! You girls have spaghetti noodles, fish tanks, daisy shorts and card-igans! I don't even know what a fucking card-gan is! What the hell is a card-igan anyway?" He yelled.

"Okay, calm your tits! A cardigan is a cover-up when a girl doesn't want to wear a jacket or has a tank top or spaghetti strap shirt on." I informed him.

"Ah, whatever! I can't keep up with you females!" He said.

"Bye, Elliott." I said

God, he's such an idiot but I love him.

I rummaged through my closet to find an outfit.

Blazer? Nah

Crop top? Yes.

I pulled out a crop top that had 'Party Til The AM' printed on it. Perfect for a party.

I decided I would wear the shorts I had on and changed.

My phone made a ping noise that indicated I had a new notification. With a bobby pin in my mouth I looked to see who it was from. It was from the school, weird.

'Class will be canceled for this afternoon due to some construction around the classroom. Class will resume tomorrow at regular schedule. Have a good day.'

Well shit. I didn't even know there was class today. Oh well.

I sat down on the couch and flipped through the channels trying to kill some time. I finally settled on re-runs of Friends and felt my eyes start to close.