Chapter 2: Is This Your Dog?

A/U

Hi guys, I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I'm currently on lockdown because I'm failing some classes bleh blah bleh. I don't want to bore you with my sorry excuse of a 'life'. I hope you enjoyed the first chappie and feel free to leave 'dares' in the comment section for Della to do!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Della's POV

"Della! Della, dear, it's time to wake up!" I hear my mother call from outside my door.

"No." I blankly reply from my comfortable fort of pillows I have piled on my bed.

"Della, you need to get out of bed, you know I don't like it when you sit around all day! I might be out until Sunday, so make sure you're on time to your classes!" She said.

Yes, I'm in college and yes, I'm only 15. I'm actually working on my Masters' in music production & music. I go to The Colburn School and I've got my Bachelors' in music from Juilliard for strings, percussion, brass and keys. Yeah, I know I'm a smart cookie.

I sat up and leaned my back against my headboard. I rubbed my eyes and tried to process what she just said.

"I really don't give a damn, honestly." I sleepily replied.

I hate my morning voice. It isn't very sexy trust me. Whoever thought everyone's morning voice was sexy is wrong. I sound like a bear coming out of hibernation.

"Della, we don't use that kind of language in this house, now get up! I'm going to work in a few minutes. I've left money for takeout on the kitchen counter and I have breakfast waiting for you at the bar." She quickly said & then left.

I heard the front door slam closed and I groggily got out of bed. I looked in the mirror and decided I was going to shower since all the excitement from last night made me sweat and now my hair is greasy. I hate greasy hair. I feel dirty and it doesn't feel or smell pleasant AT ALL.

I turned the water on and when it was warm enough, I stepped in. I love my shower. I would probably marry it if it wasn't an inanimate object. I have a very fancy shower you might say. It's huge with a TV and water that comes from the ceiling.

I washed up, wrapped a towel around myself & my hair, and went to my closet to pick out an outfit. I browsed through the many racks packed with clothes. I feel like wearing something that's classy but screams bad-ass at the same time. If you looked at my wardrobe, you'd probably think that I was a 'hipster'. Ha, sometimes I like to think I'm a hipster but I'm far from that. It's just my signature style.

I looked in the bin that was labeled 'Band Stuff' & rummaged through it for a while. Yes, I organize my clothes by what they have on them. I have bins for band tees, graphic tees, pajama tees and others that are color-coded. I'm OCD about these things. Only certain things though.

I finally found a muscle tee that I got a while ago, it has one of my favorite bands on it, Bastille. I went to their concert a few months back and it was amazing. I picked out some high waisted shorts with studs that I paired with burgundy Converse. I put the outfit on and dried my hair.

I brushed it out and my wild curls fell down past my belly button. It's a lot longer when I straighten it but today I'm being a lazy ass. I look at my reflection in the mirror and decide that I must do something with my hair. Soon. The blonde on brown ombre just isn't doing it right now. I'll think about that later.

I sat down at my vanity and pulled out my make-up box. I put moisturizer on my face and begin to line my eyes with eyeliner. I feel like being sexy today so I add the wing flick just for effect. I dab on some foundation on my skin, rub it in and put some blush & bronzer on. I put some dark gold eyeshadow on my lids, line my lips, put some chapstick on and gilde some of my favorite strawberry gloss from Victoria's Secret on. I curl my eyelashes and coat my lashes with mascara and a few minutes later I'm finished.