Chapter 8

Chapter 8

My mother did as promised. She had all my inheritance transfered in my account. Not only did she stop there though, I had received travelling cases with clothes and box on top of box of my stuff. She had them delivered to the hospital.

The nurses looked at me with sympathy, but I didn't need it. I had money, millions in fact, so I could easily find a place right? Wrong. For people as rich, as hated, as me, it's not so easily. There's mostly a waiting list on condos I want. Paying a full year of rent won't bribe me with the directors of any building.

I have yet to be released from this death causer we call hospital because apparently a trauma towards the skull is a bad thing. I know they can't keep me here against my will, but I decide to let them have their way since I really don't have anywhere to go.

Staying in a hotel is so fucking out of the question, those dirty rats don't care about anything. For all I know someone could've been killed in the bed I intend to sleep in.

I hear a knock on my door before the nurse comes in. "Does anyone in this virus filled place know how rude it is to not wait until someone tells you 'come in'  before you actually come in?" I look up at the nurse. Fuck my life.Yep. I'm going to die. "Well, If it isn't Angelina the nerd who tried to hook up with Liam Wine. What are you doing here?"

"I'm a nurse." She rolls her eyes. While flicking a needle I didn't know she had in hand.

I narrow my eyes at her. "Get that needle away from me. You can shove it up your ass to I need dick Avenue. "

"Aphoprdite, It's an antibiotic, It'll help you with the injuries in your head." She says calmly.

"Fuck to the no. Do you think I'm a stupid bitch? You're trying to kill me."

"I'm not trying to kill me."

"Get out of my room or I'll scream." I warn her.

"You won't scream." She squints her eyes to call my bluff. The nerd has guts I can tell you that.

"I'm a Veen. We like dramatics." She tries to move closer with the needle, but I let out a high pitch scream.  I wasn't joking nerd, I mentally think to myself.

"Are you crazy? You're going to make me lose my job. You cold hearted bitch!"

A group of nurses rush into my room with a doctor following behind. I point at Angelina, my nerdy classmate I've been complete a bitch to for most of my college years. Rule number 1: Never trust the person to put a needle in you who hates your guts. It could be deadly. "I know her. She's trying to kill me." I tell them.

"I'm not, she's over reacting. She doesn't want to take the antibotics." Angelina defends.

The doctor scowls at Angelina. "The patient has a right not to take any medication provided to them. As a nurse you should know that. Please see in my office when I am done checking the patient."

Angelina looks in the verge of tears as see gets escorted out the room with the nurses. Well, that leaves me alone with the hot doctor.

He doesn't look like the average doctor. His dark hair stops just before his shoulders, his eyes are dark as well but you can see the bad boy vibe on him. He's tall about six feet. He actually looks like one of those metal band members thrown in a lab coat. Or doctor coat, is there a difference really? They're both white.

Looking at the doctor I can't help to compare him to Liam. Liam is more of a pretty boy with his blonde-brown hair and bright green eyes but his personality is amusing and desirable. The doctor just looks like walking sex with his mysterious eyes and his nice built.

I shrug my shoulders unconcerned about his looks. "I'm way hotter." I say loud enough for the doc to hear.

He raspy chuckles. "Well, I don't know Aphoprdite, you are in a hospital bed with a gaze wrapping around your forhead."

I raise my eyebrow at him. Is he teasing me? "Are you saying I'm ugly because I don't have my boobs popping out of my shirt and my ass not well hidden under a skirt?"

"Not at all."

"Watch it Doc. I will make your life a living hell."

"I don't doubt that." He replies with a wink.

I roll my eyes. Please if I was into rocker guys I would be part of the crowd. Plus a doctor doesn't make enough to support my life style. Although I could have a little fun... An image of Liam smirking at me comes to mind. Hold the fuck up. Why am I thinking about Liam? Get the fuck off my head you idot! Can't he at least leave me alone in my subconscious mind?

"Aphoprdite?"

"What?!" I snap at the doctor.

"I'm here to check up on you and give you an overview of what happened."

"Shoot." I cross my arms with boredom.

He stares down his clip board and reviews document by document. "You've had a concussion, suffered trauma to your cranium which was the result of minor internal bleeding. You've also suffered a sprain wrist. That's pretty much it. Now I'm going to keep you under observation for two days. If everything goes good you will be discharged the day after tomorrow, but that's only if I see fit."

"I guess I'm stuck here then."

He nods. "Aphoprdite, under hospital policy we do not allow any form of living arrangements here." He motions to all the boxes, and suit cases belonging to me. "All this needs to be gone as soon as possible."

"I'll hire someone to get this shit in a storage." I mentally curse my mother. Couldn't she be, oh I don't know, be more efficient? She could have at least rented a storage place and put all my shit in there until I could find a place to take it too.

"Make sure it's sooner than later. I'm guessing that is all. Now if you have any complications to your health, let the nurses know and I will try to be here. Any questions?"

I sarcastically smile at him. "Can I know the name of my doctor?"

"Doctor Ares Arrow. My parents too had an obsession with the gods."

"At least your middle name isn't Temptation."

He laughs. Is he ever going to leave? I need to find a place to stay. "I'll see you soon Aphoprdite. Get well."

"You're going to regret saying that." I sing as he leaves.

I close my eyes. I have a horrible headache. Maybe I'll just rest for now. I'll probably have better luck finding a place tommorrow.

I slowly dift to sleep, dreaming of the time my dad taught me to to fly a kite. One of the memories I will always cherish. No matter how different I've become.

**Yay! New character! Woot Woot!!! What do you think will happen next? What do you think of doctor Ares? P.s this is makeup for all the times I've made you guys all wait. ***