Chapter 7

I walk down the streets of Rio, Brazil. The place where every party or sexual fantasy is possible. The sun is light to the full extend giving me the warmth that I need. It's pretty relaxing.

For the past six months I've traveled to Rome, to Paris, I even stayed in Tokyo for a few weeks. It hasn't been easy. I don't know when this happened but I think I have a coniousnce. I feel really guilty for leaving Liam in a hospital bed without actually telling him thank you for basically saving my life.

I look up at the clear blue sky. Yep, I'm definitely a bitch. I've been trying to forget the one person who risked his life, and I left in a hospital bed that I should have been in. The one person who took his time to try to get to know me. He was trying to distract me for what I was trying to do which was hurt everyone or anything no matter what the cost was, but I can't take it back. This is me a cold blooded bitch that can never go back to smiling girl I used to be that's in the past. Why does this have to happen to me? This could have all been avoided if my father wasn't killed, and my mother actually cared more about me than money. I'm so fucked in the head. Liam is such an idiot, thinking he can change me. 

"Liam... Liam..."

"Come on Barbie wake up."

"Liam... You're an idiot...." I feel someone someone shake me. I open my eyes to find a pair of green eyes staring back at me. "Ahhhh!" I sit up quickly, scared shitless. I put my head over my heart to control my breathing.

"Thanks for insulting me in your subconscious mind."

"What the fuck Liam?! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"Not really."

I look around and notice the monitors beating. Monitors that usually belonged only to hospitals. "What am I doing here?"

"In the hospital."

"In know where I am, but why am I here?"

"Because you weren't thinking right and jumped on the horse when I told you not to. You could've gotten killed." He said with concern.

So everything was a dream? Me in Rio trying to think nice things about his ass.  Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me!

Wait hold on. I didn't cry. I didn't say thank you. I didn't really think any nice things about Liam. And I definitely don't miss him!

"Fuck yeah!"

"Do you have a death wish?"

"What?" I ask Liam.

"What you did was stupid. You could've gotten killed."

I felt my anger rising when I noticed the cast on his arm and a small gaze covering the right side of his forhead. "Me? You idiot! Who the fuck stands in front of a horse attack for anyone?" I yell.

"Sorry for trying to save someone I care about!" Liam anger shows.

"I'm not worth caring! Get that through your thick skull."

"You know, most people would say thank you, but all you do is attack anyone worth anything for you. "

I close my eyes not wanting to see him. "Liam. You're just a guy, you can't change the world."

"I wasn't trying to save the world I was only trying to save you."

I open my eyes to find his shutting the door, leaving me with a confused a heart. I heart I didn't thought I had. Am I starting to regret the way I treated him? Am I regretting my words because I care for him?

Oh shit. Me, Aphoprdite Temptation Veen, Care for Liam Wine. I care for the brother of my step father the same one I'm screwing behind my mother's back. If there's a hell then they better start building strong that, because I don't think even hell wants me.

**** Sorry for the late upload guys I'm working on the next chapter now. Anyways my computer crashed I was so depressed I lost most of my work n it took me a while to be inspired to write again. I'm soo sorry so for this story I will  upload every Sunday if I can't by Sunday I will upload the next day which is monday. thanks for your patience. ****