Wildifae

General:

Name:

*Hol, Holli, Holiday, Holy (Last one's my nickname from a friend) ;]

Age:

*13, nearly 14.

Gender:

*Female

Wattpad Questions:

What's your username and why did you pick it?

*Wildifae. I picked it because... it sounds unusual (I think) and I have a slight obsession with fae.

What do you think is your best work?

*Probably my short stories, i'm not very good at novels, but I try ;].

How long have you been on Wattpad?

*Since May 1st, this year, so, basically not long.

What are you the writer of?

*Genres? I tend to like Fantasy and Sci-fi, but one of my books is in sci-fi. I also like (attempting) to write horror.

Do you prefer to read or write?

*Probably read. I have a habit for starting to read, then realising it's late and I haven't done what I was supposed to.

Rapid Fire:

What's the first thing that pops into your head when I say... manga?

*ANIME! And Drawing.

What was the last movie you saw?

*Probably Despicable Me (1)? (Or the Starving Games, I can't remember which) If you don't count the movies other people in our house watch.

What's your favorite animal?

*Probably Golden Retriver. I've always wanted one.

What's your favorite color?

*Aqua, or Dark Purple. (Particually Aqua)

What's your favorite song?

*If I had to choose, Adele, Rolling in the Deep. But generally I like most songs that aren't Blues, or Jazz :].

What's your favorite band/singer?

*None, I mainly listen to songs randomly, not because of who thy are by.

On a scale of 1-10, how crazy would you rate yourself (ten being the craziest)? Why?

*7. Let's just say I get very hyper when it comes to chocolate... and annoying friends

And finally

Anything else you'd like to say?

*(Most) blondes aren't dumb :P