Chapter 4 - Dessert

A/N - Sorry guys! This chapter is a bit crappy i must say.  In the next chapter there are going to be more answers about the place and the harvesting of the humans =) This just starts the connection between Dalton and Ellie =) Hope you enjoy.  Votes & comments are VERY welcome =P ... please. xoxo

Ps. First person to Vote & comment gets a dedication next chappie. Thats how it always works.  

Chapter 4 -   Dessert

Dinner had finished and as everyone had expected, it was delicious.  Everyone sat around the table deep in their own conversations as Ellie sat fumbling with the letter in her hands.  Mandy, – who sat next to her – put a hand on her arm in an effort to comfort her new friend. 

Ellie looked up and smiled sheepishly, “Thanks Mandy. Im not all that worried though.”  Contrary to how she wanted to seem, she did not feel comfortable meeting Dalton, especially if it was for the reasons he was implying.  His dinner time.  

The waiters came to clear the girls plates and Ellie figured she better not keep Dalton waiting as to avoid any type of electrocution or death by remote. Death by remote, ha, I crack myself up.

Mandy offered to walk Ellie to the DOB rooms where she was to meet one of the royal sons for “dessert”.  They stood up and pushed their embroided cushioned chairs in and headed for the exit to the dining hall.  As they walked outside a strong hand grabbed onto Ellies shirt and pulled her back roughly, “Hey, watch it!” she exclaimed as she stumbled back wards.  A pressure was suddenly around her wrist and she realized she had one of those electric shock bands attached to her arm.  She looked up into the eyes of Stan, the security guard, “You are to come with me. Master Dalton wishes to see you”.

Mandy gave Ellie a sympathetic look wishing her luck before she turned around in the opposite direction and walked off.  Stans big hand guided her along the hallway heading further and further away from the people and the noise.  Anxiety decided to peak as they took a sharp left and Ellie could barley keep up with the pace in which she was asked to walk at.  The hallways dimmed and were no longer lit by artificial light but by oil lit candles burning brightly along the walls. Obviously no intent to move out of the dark ages, here.

Finally stopping in front of a giant steal door, Stan entered a pin into the keypad on the left.  Grinding sounds of cogs unlocking sounded from the door, High security to keep dinner from escaping during a feed?

Stan pushed the door open and Ellie decided to break the silence when he gestured for her to walk in first, “Thanks Big Stan,” she said with a big grin on her face as she gave him a big slap on the back.  The look on Stans face made her giggle until she realized where she was.  The door they just entered lead into a corridor where every 10 meters a luscious dark red curtain hung closed keeping whatever went on behind from prying eyes. 

As they kept walking and they passed more curtains Ellie noticed the soft moaning noises coming from the secluded areas. You have GOT to be kidding me! They have sex with them too?

“Ooof,” Ellie let out a disgruntled sound as she ran into something as hard as rock. A soft deep chuckle was let out and hot air brushed along her face.  Ellies first instinct was flight not fight, so she turned around to find that Stan the man was nowhere to be seen.  She made a special note to discuss nicknames with Stan the next time she saw him.