Chapter 17 - Cameron

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY 'WOLF FALLS' thank you =) 

So how did you like the last chapter? No one comments =( they just read. UNLOVED MY FRIENDS!!!  Id really like to know if you like where the story is going.  Also, I don’t usually like when people switch up the POVs but I was thinking of doing another one in Daltons view. Or even Gallen, That would unload a lot of SECRETS, wouldn’t it? Let me know =)

Updating pretty quickly yes? THIS IS A LONNNGGGG CHAPTER I thought I owed you guys one. Hehe Also unedited, so sorry for that. xx

Ellie stood as still and as quiet, waiting for that voice to find her.  She knew they were after her.  Someone must have told them she had snuck onto the boat. Or one of the guards recognized her.  Either way she was royally screwed.

Things were being thrown and people were being carelessly pushed aside as the vampire searched for her.  It obviously wasn’t Dalton so they wouldn’t be able so sniff her out.  Even with her energy restorded she hadn’t even tried to practice with her magic, let alone, she wouldn’t be able to use it here anyway.  Where would she go? Off the side of the boat into the raging sea? They couldn’t be that far from land but she would just be swimming back to capture anyway.  And what could be in that water? God knows. 

Everyone went silent and took their final breath.   Wondering who did something so bad.  Ellie knew the vampire was standing right outside her curtain.  She could feel it.  This was it.  After this, was death.  How would they kill her she wondered.  How would Dalton punish her.  Probably just rip her neck out and bleed her dry. 

The red curtain flew open, the hinges holding it up clashed to one side.  There stood a very large vampire.  Burly, big, Vampire.  Ellie couldn’t help but notice the beautiful colour of his chocolate cream skin and he grabbed her by the elbow and dragged her out of the dressing rooms. Before she knew it, she was being hauled and locked into a small room with another girl.   It wasn’t worth freaking or trying to escape, no where to go other than off the boat.  They would be at their destination within the hour and Ellie would find her fate then.

“Try to escape too, huh?” The strawberry blonde asked.  “Names Sam,” she gestured forward to shake Ellies hand.  

Ellie shook her hand and took in her features, “Ellie…  I actually wasn’t trying to get off the boat.  I got ON the boat in an attempt to get out of this stupid place.”

Sam looked shocked.  Really really shocked.  Ellie was a little offended,  Well how the hell did you expect to escape? Swimming back to shore? Not likely. 

Ellie scolder herself, there was no need to take her anger out on other, with her mental thoughts, just because things weren’t working out.  Sam seems like a perfectly nice girl.  And she had to guts to try and escape, which said more about her than most people. 

“Wait,” Same started to speak as she looked at Ellie, studying her intently.  “Are you the girl who escaped and was living in the forrest? The one Dalton is threatening to kill?”