Chapter Five - Not That Bad

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

"What were you guys THINKING? FIGHTING? CAUSING A SCENE ON RENEE'S RESTAURANT? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, RUIN IT FOR ME, IS THAT IT?"

"Dad..."

"NO! YOU DON'T GET TO TALK RIGHT NOW, KATHERINE, YOU GET TO STAY SILENT AND LISTEN TO ME! THIS WHOLE BEHAVIOR WAS UNACCEPTABLE AND THERE WILL BE A PUNISHMENT! SERIOUS PUNISHMENT!"

"Dad..."

"Did I say I was finished? Because I DID NOT! ALL OF YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE THAT..."

"DAD, YOU'RE SCARING THE KIDS!" Christina finally was the one to snap and out dad finally stopped talking. He took a good look at us and his face softened.

The little boys were all behind Christina, who had a hand on Nick's head and one on Christian's. Dani was pretty much hiding behind Katherine as well and poor Lauren was shaking behind me, her fingers clinging to the material of my shirt. She simply doesn't deal well with mad screaming or... Any loud noise at all, really.

Dad took a deep breath and rubbed his face. He walked away and sad down on his armchair. When he talked again, he didn't even bother to look at us.

"You are all grounded. Aside from the older's phones, I want all of your electronics on my officer. And no playing on the street or outside..."

"Even on the trampoline?" Joey whined sadly. I saw dad cringe a bit but when he talked next, his voice was still even.

"Even the trampoline. Now, I expect you all to have everything ready for the tip by Thursday"

"So... We're still going?" Amy asked, unsurely.

"With them" Nick completed, considerably louder than Amy.

"Yes, Nicholas, we are still going with them either you kids like it or not, now more than ever" He took another deep breath "... You can all go to your rooms now"

Not one second later, all of us were sprinting up the stairs, Alex the fasted of us all and taking off his ruined shirt before we reached upstairs. He looked still very mad and slammed the bathroom door closed before any of us even reached the last step. I cringed and grabbed Lauren's and Dani's hands, taking them to our room. I closed the door behind us, eyed Dani and put my hands on my hips.

"Danielle! What the heck?"

"What? He broke the game, not me! And he cheated!" She complained loudly and I rolled my eyes.

"Do I look like I care?" I snapped. Dani seemed completely unfazed thought and I took a deep breath. I walked to her and kneeled in front of her, taking her face in my hands and studying it "Did you get hurt?"

"No. Kath and Amy pulled us away before we could hurt each other" She rolled her eyes annoyed and I raised a brow. Oh, okay then, Danielle...

"You're unbelievable, you know that?" I chuckled, getting up and my sweet little brat of a sister smirked at me. I patted her butt, sending her in the direction of the door "Go take a shower before someone takes the girls bathroom"