Unthinkable

Drake didn't know what just happened one minute him and Nicki were talking and the next they were kissing.

  He tried to text her and say he was sorry but she didn't reply back.

  "I'll call her tomorrow and make sure she's alright." Drake thought

  Since he had extra time on his hands  he thought he could take his private jet and surprise Jennifer at her condo.

  So he hopped in his car went to his jet and he was off to New York.

  3 hours later....

  Drake was in New York part of him was happy that he was gonna surprise Jennifer, but the other part of him felt guilty for seeing Nicki just leave like that. But there was nothing else that he could do he was already in New York.

  A few minutes later he was at Jennifer's condo he made is way up the elevator.

  When he had reached Jennifer's floor he had got off and started walking to her room door.

  The closer he got to her door he could he hear strange noises.

  "Oh...DONT STOP" a voice said

  "ITS YOURS BABYYY"

  "IM GONNA CUM FOR YOU"

  As soon as you knew it drake bust through the door and he saw the unthinkable.

  "What the fuck is going on". Drake didn't want to believe what his eyes just saw,but he knew if he stayed any longer  it was going to look pretty.