I Promsie

(Drakes Perspective)

  Drake and Jennifer were in the car drake was driving. The car was quiet, until Jennifer came out of nowhere and asks.

  "So what were you and that plastic toy talking about?"

  "What are you talking about?" Drake asked in a confused manner.

  "Oh don't act stupid Aubrey, you know exactly what I'm talking you and Nicki were over there laughing and having a great time weren't you." Jennifer said in a furious tone.

  "But we're just friends what are you so angry about, I don't see a problem, and did you forget that I haven't even spoken or seen her in 2 years." Drake said.

  "Well that doesn't give you the right to just leave me just stranded and have me looking everywhere for you." Jennifer said.

  "Anyways I have something to tell you, you'll love it!" Jennifer said excitedly.

  "What is it?" Drake asked.

  "Well I planned a romantic dinner for us in New York tomorrow and we can fly out tonight just me and you." Jennifer said while rubbing drakes arm romantically.

  Drake was thinking about the stuff Jennifer and him would be doing, then all of a sudden he remembered that him and Nicki were going to be working on music with each other tomorrow. So he wouldn't to be able to make it.

"I would love to come, but tomorrow I'll be in the studio with Nicki working on some new songs for her new album." Drake said.

  "REALLY DRAKE, IM TIRED OF THIS SHE JUST CAME AROUND, AND OH NEWS FLASH DIDN'T SHE LEAVE LIKE YOU WERE NOTHING, BUT YOU'LL ACT LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED AND DO ANYTHING SHE SAYS." Jennifer said

  "I'm done with this I'll just go to New York by myself and handle some business then since you have assist that plastic toys of yours." Jennifer said in a sad tone

  "I promise if I have more time I'll stop by and I'll make it up to you." Drake said

  "I don't know drake if this is how our relationship is gonna be I don't think I can take it." Jennifer said

  "Do you promise you'll try to make it" Jennifer said

  "I promise" Drake said