Ch. 10

Kendall's POV

I was asleep but I woke up to movement. I looked over at Ally and noticed she was moving "No! You're not my dad anymore Kendall is! I want Kendall!" she screamed. I was shaking her telling her to wake up. She jumped up taking a big breath. I put her in my lap and rocked from side to side "He's going to get me" I heard "Who is?" I asked Al's "My real dad" she said calming down "Ally Schmidt I promise you he is not going to get you" I told her. "Okay?" I asked, I didn't hear anything from her. I looked down and she was asleep. I laid her back down then laid right next to her and went to sleep for the rest of the night.

(Sorry for this long jump)

*Tour Starts*

Ally's POV

I can't believe that I get to go on tour with my Dad, the guys, and Victoria Justice. I got to meet Victoria, Olivia Somerlyn, and Jackson Guthy already. I met them when I went to the boys rehearsals. They are so nice; it already feels like a family. I was walking around backstage and saw Olivia doing her sound check. She just finished a song and waved at me to come over. "Hey Ally!" she said, "Hi!" I replied. "What was that song that you just got done singing?" I asked "That's my new single called Better With U." Olivia told me. I took out my phone and made a note to get the song. I showed her the note and she laughed "I'm glad you like it," she laughed. M phone rang saying I had a text.

Daddy: come to the catering room it's time for lunch

Al's: okay on my way :)

"I got to go dad wants me to go have lunch," I told Olivia. "I'm hungry too can I come?" she asked I nodded and off we went to go have lunch.

Kendall's POV

I was sitting here waiting for Al's when I heard laughing from down the hall so I looked over and see Olivia with Al's on her back walking in. "Thanks Olivia," I hear Al's say "You're welcome Ally," Olivia told Ally. Olivia went to go grab lunch while Ally was coming towards me "Hey daddy" "Hey baby girl, go grab some lunch so you can eat," I told her, she nodded and left. She came back, sat down next to me and ate. "Daddy can I get Olivia's new song on ITunes?" I hear her ask "yeah that's okay. You don't have to ask me every time as long as you have money left from the ITunes card I gave you with the IPod." I told her. She nodded. After we were done we back to the buses and I saw her grab her laptop that I got her when we were doing her room figuring out that she was getting Olivia's songs. I just noticed that I'm spoiling her like crazy right now. Note to self, try to slow down or else she'll think she can get whatever she wants.

Ally's POV

I was downloading Olivia's song Better With U and I noticed that she had other song too, so I listened to the previews and I like them. Dad gave me a $50 ITunes card along with my iPod and I haven't really used much of it since I mostly wanted to get BTR songs and dad already had them. After Olivia I looked up Jackson and Victoria. "Dad can do you have any of Jackson's or Victoria's song on your iTunes?" I asked "ummm I think I have her 2 new songs Gold and Shake. Why?" he asked "I was just wondering so I don't have to spend the money that's in my account." "Okay you can look on my iTunes." He told me. After getting Olivia's, Jackson's, and some other song I was finally done right on time for sound check. I went with dad to the stage but he told me to wait next to the stage so he knew where I was. By the time sound check was done they were getting for meet and greet, by that time grandma was here so Dad said I could go with them. After meet and greet we had time to just hang out spending the last couple hours with Grandma and Grandpa, and Kevin. I could tell that this was going to be fun yet hard not seeing my family. After the show we said out last goodbyes and left. It was Dad,Logan, Dustin, and I in one bus and James, Carlos, and Alec (James and Carlos trainer) in aother. Alexa will be joining us tomorrow in San Diego where are next show is and James even told me he used to live there. On the bus we watched movies and just hung out, I fell asleep during our 4th maybe 5th movie.

*The next morning*

I woke up in my bunk and looked at my phone it was 11:00, I heard voices in the front if the bus. My bunk was across from my dad's which was the top one. So I got out of bed and went to the front and Dad, Logan, and Dustin were there. "Morning,' I said "Morning baby girl," I heard my dad say, "Morning," Dustin and Logan said. We ate breakfast and just talked. "So Carlos just texted me saying he's going to pick up Alexa and wanted to know if we wanted to go walk around the fair after they get back," Logan told us. "I'll go," Dustin said "Me too" Logan said, "I'm going to stay my mom and dad  are coming to this show too so I'm just going to stick around here..." Kendall told them "Can I go?" I asked looking at them about to head to my bunk to get clothes to change in. "I don't mind but it's up to your dad." Logan said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hope you enjoy!!! Sorry it's been a while since I've uploaded :)

P.S HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!! DID YOU SEE KENDALL'S TWEET THIS IS WHY I LOVE HIM :D

BTW A BIG THANKS TO IMPERFECTIONX FOR THE COVER!!! <3