My Cruel Wolf

11/13/2013:

I would like to warn you readers that this chapter was re-done and has not been edited yet for errors. I will do so once I find an editor. So, if you find any mistakes, don’t hesitate to point them out! Also, if you are reading this story for the first time, I’d like to warn you once more that it will contain large amounts of cursing, bloody scenes, and adult situations. If you are not comfortable with any of that, please look away!

xxxxxxx

Part I

“Shit! Where is the meat? This isn‘t meat!” The blonde teen took a tentative bite of the crispy bacon and instantly spit it out. “What the hell is this? Chalk?”

What a way to start the morning off with her potty mouth sister cursing like some sailor.

Reila rolled her eyes at her sister’s dirty mouth as she took a seat at the table, taking a plate of bacon, eggs, and toast with her and setting it on the table. Instantly she wrinkles her nose when she catches a whiff of the aroma coming from her plate. While the food was unappetizing, it would keep her going for most of the day.

“I ain’t eating this shit.” Yenny grunted as she tossed the food mom made into the trash and set the plate in the sink.

“Then hunt for your own food if you don’t like what mom makes. You know she can’t cook.” Reila said, shaking her dark head.

Yenny wrinkles her nose at her sister. “You know it’s against the rules to hunt during the day, dip shit.”

“Watch your mouth!” Reila reprimand.

“Hmph.” Yenny folds her arms under her breast while leaning against the sink. “I think the rules suck. We have every right to hunt. It’s in our nature.”

Reila had to agree. It is because of the Non-Human rules that keep the clan from following nature’s calls.

“Aren’t you trying out for the soccer team today?” Yenny asked, raking her fingers through her dark blonde hair. “The try-outs are going on right now, aren’t they?

Reila shook her head and got up from the table. “No. Brandon is.”

Yenny snorted. “Brandon fucking sucks at sports.”

“Yenny.” Reila warned. She rinsed out her plate and placed it in the sink.

Yenny shrugged her shoulders. “What? You know he sucks too! I’m not being a bitch or anything. I’m just speaking the fucking truth.”

“You really need to calm down with the cursing.” Reila muttered quietly.

“I’m staying after school, so make sure you tell mom.” Yenny said while flickering some of her hair over a shoulder.

Reila nodded her head. “I will. Just make sure to text-”

A loud honking cut Reila off. Someone was here.

“Ah, about fucking time.” Yenny growled as she picked up her backpack from the floor by the table and slipped her arms through the straps. “He was supposed to be here ten minutes ago.”

Reila raised a brow. “Who?”

“A stupid boy I met during lunch that‘s trying to ‘woo‘ me over, and won't take no for an answer.” She rolled her eyes, and continues. “Plus, he’s a human. Humans are off limits, retard, you should know that.”

Three quick honks were heard and the girls could tell that whomever it is honking was getting impatient.

“And you should know that hanging out with them…” Reila trailed off, narrowing her eyes threatening at the young pup.