Chapter 1

btw the girl to the right is how Brielle looks :) she's just a random girl I chose from tumblr btw  

=============================>

Brielle's POV

"Brielle hurry up!" i heard my best friend yell from the bottom of the stairs.

Diggy and I were moving to LA & I was aspiring to be an actor and Diggy had a lot of business to do out there, so we decided we should get a place together.

"I'm coming , I'm coming!" I yelled running down the stairs with the last of my luggage  

"Took you long enough" he said , I playfully rolled my eyes and handed him my suitcases and walked out the door

"You could've carried your own stuff" Diggy looked at me and smirked and I rolled my eyes as he got in the car.

"You ready for LA?" He asked me and i simply nodded

The whole car ride to the airport I could see Daniel staring at me and it kinda creep ed me out "What are you looking at?" I asked him and he seemed to be startled 

"Huh, oh what?" he said like he was so confused I smiled at how stupid he looked. It was no secret Diggy liked me but I didn't pay much attention to it because I didn't wanna ruin our friendship.

*at the airport*

When we got to the airport Diggy put on his hood and Ray bans and walked slowly behind me,which I think he did on purpose just to stare at my butt. 

"Daniel whats our gate number?" I turned and look at Diggy and as I expected , he was looking at my butt. He looked up and smiled and me and simply said "A68" I stopped walking so he can walk in front of me.

After bag check and going through security we reached our gate. "Tickets please" the lady at the counter said. Diggy gave her both of our tickets and we went to find our seats. There was not many people on the plane which was a good thing because I don't a lot of people who notice Diggy to bother us the WHOLE flight.

"D5,D6,D7, right here D8" I told Diggy he put our bags in the cubby things above and we took our seats.

"Ladies and Gentleman please take your seats and fasten your seat belts as the plane is about to lift off" The flight attendant added.

I Put on my seat belt and got out my ipod and start listening to Drake "Practice" I guess it was pretty loud cause Daniel was smiling really hard. "Why are you always looking at me?" i asked Diggy as I took my headphones off. He just shook his head and smirked. "Have you been practicing?" he said winking at me. I slapped his arms and continued listening to my Ipod.

_______ *Three hours later*

I opened my eyes to see I was laying on Diggy's lap O_o I got up and stretched and he moved and looked at me. I turned away and got u to go to the bathroom.

I got in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror,I hated when Diggy does stuff like that. Whenever we're watching a movie or something and I fall asleep he always lays me on him. I just don't wanna lead him on thinking I want him like that. Diggy isn't a bad looking guy at all but I just don't wanna ruin our friendship because I'm not the relationship type.......

K.! That was chapter 1 !! sorry it was short! Give me honest feedback and request part 2:) ~Brandy