Taming The Alpha (15)

Well, here is chapter 15 :D

Rae 'Rae x 

____________________________________

Darius' POV

"Shift"

Sakari done what the doctor told her and shifted and I took a moment out to fully look over her in wolf form. She was brown with specks of blonde and she had green eyes. It is common for a wolfs fur to be the same as their natural hair colour and the same goes for their eyes and only in rare cases does it happen differently,

"Alpha"

I looked away from Sakari and looked at the doctor,

"Yes?"

"She'll have to stay in wolf form for at least 15 minutes for her to heal properly"

I nodded and sent Sakari a mind message,

'I have to go to a meeting Sakari, call me when you've shifted back'

'Okay'

I smiled and walked out of the room to go to my study and that was when I let all the anger surface. Just the thought of Lukas makes me want to punch something, the thought of him coming after Sakari makes me want to kill him slowly. I walked into my study and inputted the code. I walked into the second room to see all of my best fighters including my beta.

They all stood up when I entered, "Alpha"

I nodded, "Be seated"

They all sat back down and I took my place at the head of the table,

"If Sakari was here she'd have a fit about that"

I smiled, "She would which is why none of us will be telling her"

They all nodded, "We need to protect her Darius"

I sighed, "I know but we can't be stupid and run into it, we need to plan it out properly"

"He isn't alpha, he literally hasn't declared war until his alpha says so"

"He stabbed my mate 3 times, I'm not going to sit back and let him get away with that"

"We aren't a pack that goes and starts a war for no reason"

"What aren't you getting Danny? He needs to pay!"

"Excuse my brother Darius, what he's trying to say is that starting a war will mean involving everyone from their pack and our pack including the innocent, we can't get innocent people involved like that"

"What do you suggest we do Carl?"

He looked at me shocked, "You're asking me what we should do?"

I nodded, "Lay it on me"

"Well, I think the best thing to do would be to wait it out"

"Elaborate"

"Lukas is bound to come back sooner or later to get Sakari back" I growled at how true that was and he wearily continued,

"So we need to keep an eye out and the next time he comes, we'll be on our toes and catch him"

"And then?"

"It's your decision from there"

I nodded and let everything sink in. The plan made sense but the question is, will I be able to control my anger?

"That could be days, weeks or months and the longer we wait, the more danger Sakari is in"

"We understand Darius but we can't risk the lives of the innocent by acting foolishly"