Lesbian Movies, Web Series and TV Shows.

Thanks to itsamegina who kindly wrote this article for all of you guys. XD and we at the library are just posting it, so all thanks go's to her!

-

Ok, so here's my list of lesbian movies, web series, and TV show.

Not all of them could be found on YouTube, but I did include links to the movies from different websites.

Movies are the Lesbian verity!  

1. Gray Matters (on YouTube) http://youtu.be/u7fUTR6uZzI

Summary: Gray and her brother Sam are very close. They even share an apartment together. Although they are close and spend a lot of time together, they decide to spend some time alone when someone at a dinner party confuses them as a couple. Sam meets Charlie, and falls for her immediately. When Gray also develops feeling for Charlie, she begins to question her sexuality. But the whole thing could also put a strain on her relationship with her brother.

 [Year: 2006 Country: USA Language: English Rated: PG:13]  

-

2. Imagine Me & You (not on YouTube) http://www.movie2k.to/Imagine-Me-x26-You-watch-movie-1021658.html

Summary: Rachel and her long time boyfriend, Heck, are getting married. She loves Heck, but she soon begins to question her herself when she meets Luce, during her wedding. She believes Luce is her true love, but she can’t bear to hurt Heck. She struggles with her feelings for Luce and Heck.

[Year: 2005. Country: UK, Germany, and USA Language: English Rated: R]

-

3. Itty Bitty Titty Committee (not on YouTube) http://www.movie2k.to/Itty-Bitty-Titty-Committee-watch-movie-1167264.html

 Summary: Anna is a young lesbian who joins a group of ultra-radical feminists when her girlfriend breaks up with her, and her college rejects her. Her new friends take her on a wild journey doing illegal and insane protests. And things get even crazier for Anna when she falls for Sadie, the leader of the group, but Sadie is involved with an older woman.

[Year: 2007 Country: USA Language: English Rated: NR]

-

4. Kissing Jessica Stein (not on YouTube) http://www.movie2k.to/Kissing-Jessica-Stein-watch-movie-1156088.html

  Summary: After many terrible dates with men, Jessica decides to answer an ad for Women seeking Women in the newspaper. The caller is Helen. Things start out slow, but once thing get hot, they get hot. Jessica and Helen begin a relationship, but is it really what either of them want?

[Year: 2001 Country: USA Language: English Rated: R]

-

5. Lost and Delirious (not on YouTube) http://www.putlocker.com/file/53WOCPVOEISKOKG

 Summary: Mary aka Mouse is shipped to an all girl’s boarding school after the death of her mother, and the re-marriage of her father. Her new roommates are Victoria aka Tori and Pauline aka Paulie. Paulie and Tori are lover, but once the news comes out, Tori can’t handle it. She breaks up with Paulie and that leads her down a dangerous path.

[Year: 2001 Country: Canada Language: English Rated: R]

-

6. Loving Annabelle (not on YouTube) http://www.novamov.com/video/4a8bfc5f5c381

  Summary: Annabelle is a rebellious teen who is sent to an all girl’s Catholic school. Soon she finds herself falling for her teacher, Simone. Although she wants to keep her job and do the right thing, Simone can’t help but fall for Annabelle as well.