Alex's Flavors of the Month

These are in no particular order, in case you were wondering. I can't rate stories like that. I like so many!!!! If I had t pick one above the other, I just might cry!

But seriously, these are my top picks of this month... I'm only going to do a couple... And these will be slash (boyxboy), because that's what I read the most. I might a separate list for my femslash faves... if you guys want one. I like my ladies too! *wink*

1. I Kissed A Boy by rotXinXpieces

It was just an accident. I had never meant to kiss Blake Patterson, supposedly the school's biggest douche bag. He wasn't supposed to be the good guy, the guy who made me happy, the guy who made my stomach flutter, but here we are, fighting the world. Together? (boyxboy love story)

I'm in love with this story... this entire series actually. There's four books, all completed ("And I Kissed His Brother?!" ; "Dear Uncle Vic" ; "Stop Bullying Me!") They're all wonderful. So wonderful ♥ There isn't any other words that I can use to describe it.

2. "Fang, Fur, and Flesh" by DavRipmeapaRt

A move to a new town takes John from his aggressive father and friends straight into a new batch of problems. if the neighborhood werewolves aren't enough to worry about, there is always the clan of vampires, coven of witches and the occasional fae. Not to mention the small fact that with every full moon, John sprouts and paws. What is a high school senior to do??

This is a fantasy story, obviously. But I'm usually very picky about my fantasy. I mean, I'm not a hater of the more romantacized vampires (and werewolves). I often find stories that fall under these categories that I really enjoy, but they rarely make any "favorites" lists of mine because I prefer something a bit different. This... is a bit different. And it's wonderful. As if the sequel, "Blood & Magic"

3. "Wings of a Dragonfly" by Immlaaarr

By the time Oliver was ten; he was royalty and didn’t have a care in the world. At the same time, Finn was five; he was working after being sold into slavery by his starving parents. Oliver was growing up spoiled and unaware of other’s situations; Finn was being treated cruelly and without wages or a decent living standard. Both of their lives changed when they first met; and now, twelve years from their first encounter, Finn is still working for Oliver. Oliver knows that as Finn is now seventeen, he only has a year before Finn may leave him forever. Finn is unconditionally in love with Oliver but knows that because of their status in life he will never be loved back. The two fight their class and their families as they begin to fall into a deeper relationship that they’d thought was possible.

Can I just start off with saying that Immy is wonderful? I'm a bit doubtful that she'll see this, but one the off chance that she will, Immy you're wonderful.

She's my favorite femslash (girlxgirl) writer, and also one of my favorite boyxboy writers. This story is amazing, and if you haven't already read it then you don't know what you're missing! It made me want to jump into my computer (or ipod) and strangle certain characters, cry for others, and hug the crap out of quite a few. (I loved Dezzy, personally. The real one as well xD)

4. "The End Where I Begin" by Insaneosaur

Ace and Skit have been best-friends for as long as they can remember. Ace is gay and out to everyone who cares to know ~ his relationship with Skit is complete friendship and he has never thought about Skit in a dating manner.