Prologue

A boy, no older than the age of three, was running through the streets of Kohona. Just why was he running? A mob of villagers and shinobi were chasing him. 'Why? I haven't done anything.' The boy thought. "Get back here demon brat!" One of the villagers that held a torch yelled. The boy had ran into a deadend alley. Then villagers and shinobi alike, started to beat him up. "This'll end your dreams." A ninja said, stabing the boy's eyes, making him blind. Four ANBU jumped in front of the boy. "Stop!" The one with a raven mask yelled, stopping a drunk man from pouring alcohol on the boy's wounds. "For the attempt of murder all of you have been sentenced to death!" The one with a dog mask said. The one with a snake mask picked the young boy up, bringing him over to Raven, while Dog and the one with a dolphin mask killed all those sentenced. "Who'll take care of him?" Snake asked. "All of us will." Raven said. A kunai flew, hitting Raven in the back, making him fall. None of them were fast enough to catch him, but a orange blur ran by, catching him. "Rav, you okay?" The man asked. "P-pain? What are you doing here?" Raven asked. "Well, when we heard that Fox was being hunted today, we came to help, but we want to live with you guys as well." Pain said, putting Raven on his back. "Did you guys deal with them?" Pain asked a group of people. "We did, un!" A blonde said. "D-diedara? T-that you?" The boy groaned. "Naru! What happened, un!" Deidara asked, running to him. "Donna! Come here! Our little Naru's hurt, un!" Deidara yelled. "What! Naruto are you okay?" A redhead asked. "S-sasori? That y-you?" The boy asked. "Yes it's me. What's wrong?" Sasori asked. "I-I can't see anything. Everything's black. A-am I b-blind?" Naruto asked. "I'm sorry gaki, but I'm afraid you are." Snake said. "It's o-okay. Let's just get to the Namikaze clan base." Naru said. "Pain can you or Deidara lead the way?" Raven asked. "Sure, un!" Deidara said. "Thanks Dei." Naruto said, his eyes changing from blue to purple.
So how was it? Did I do good or bad? So for teams, who should Naruto's final teammate be?