Chapter 5||Orochimaru

It was now the Chunnin exams. "Okay. Now remember what I taught you four." I said to our kids.

***

We had just gotten to the second floor, I had Yahiko in my arms, and there was already a genjutsu. "Wolf, theres a Gen." I whispered as Raven grabbed my hand. All of us except Fang had a hood on. "I'll take the little one." She said grabbing Yahiko gently from my arms. "Thanks." I whispered, walking up the stairs. "So you guys did make it." Kashi said. I nodded as Kimi opened the doors. We walked in, I shook Hiko awake. "We're here, Hiko." I said as he stood up. "Yo! Fang! Where's Naruto, Sasuke, Kurama and Shikamaru?" Kiba asked. "Right here." I said, taking my hood off. Everyone gasped. I had my fox ears and nine tails showing, as well as Kyuu did. I was shaking a little, Sasuke noticed. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Naru? What's wrong?" He asked, his own wolf tails twitching. "It's nothing. Come on." I said walking inside. Sasuke still had one arm around my waist, the other carrying Jugo. "You okay Kimi?" I asked. "Yeah, but why are they all staring at you, Ruto?" He asked. "Just ignore them. Okay?" I asked, bending down to pick Raven and Kimimaro up. "Okay!" He said. "Keep the noise down, will ya!" Kabuto yelled. "Nice to see you too, Kabuto." I said, putting Raven down, as he and Hiko ran to Buto, hugging him.

***

It was now part two of the exam, and Orochimaru was standing in front of us. His clothes ripped and torn, semen dripping from his mouth and ass. "You guys go on ahead. I'll catch up." I said as they left, but Raven stayed behind. "Your staying?" I asked him. He nodded as I then noticed that Orochimaru was crying. "Come." I said as I Body Flickered us to a pool. Getting rid of the rest of Orochi's clothes, and told him to wait in the water. I took my clothes off and sat in the water. "Orochi, come here." I said, opening my arms. He sat in my lap, crying in my shoulder, as I cleaned his body. I guess he fell asleep as I put him in a light purple kimono with the kanji 'BROKEN' above a nine-tailed fox curled around a white snake. I Body Flickered back to my team. They had just thrown the two scrolls. "W-wait. Is that?" Iruka asked. I shook Orochi awake, and put him on the ground in front of me. He turned to face them, making Iruka and Itachi stare at him. After a minute passed,  he grabbed my hand, seeking comfort, this made me irritated. "STOP STARING AT HIM LIKE HE'S SOME KIND OF TOY!" Kyuu yelled. Orochi started shaking in fear and crying. I pulled him into a hug, letting him sob into my chest.

***

Kurama was carrying Orochi, while Wolf was carrying me in his own arms. He sat on the couch. I jumped up as a certain redhead walked by. "Panda-chan!" I said as I glomped him. "Heh. Hey Fox." He said, picking me up and walking back to the couch. Sasuke grabbed his waist and pulled him onto his lap. "Sasuke meet Gaara. Gaara meet Sasuke. Now please get along. I don't want my two mates fighting over me." I said as I moved so that I didn't get in the way. Sasuke put a hand on Gaara's cheek, rubbing it and making Gaara purr in satisfaction. He then leaned down and kissed him. I smiled as Gaara's ears and tail appeared as he kissed back. Sasuke moved up to his ears and bit down on one, drawing blood and making Gaara whimper. Sasuke licked the blood as well as sucking the bite mark. Gaara bit down on the unmarked side of his neck, he then licked the lower part of Sasuke's cheek. Sasuke did the same and licked the upper part of his cheek. I let my ears and tails appear as Sasuke pulled me back onto his lap. My nine tails wrapped around us as I cuddled into my two alphas. We still had four days and twenty hours left. I fell into a light sleep.