Chapter 10

Hey guys!

A couple of announcements before the chapter!

If you want updates and sneak peeks of the next book, YES THERE WILL BE A BOOK 3, then go follow whatsuphaz2 on we heart it!

Announcement #2- I am thinking about starting 2 brand new stories about Shawn Mendes and Taylor Caniff! The Shawn Mendes one I was thinking of maybe doing a vine hunger games kinda thing.... And for the Taylor Caniff one just a regular Magcon love story but I'm Shawn's little sister. But please please please tell me what you think of these Ideas and wether I should do them or not by kiking, commenting, or in boxing me!!

Also I'm so sorry for not updating lately I was very very busy this weekend so I did not have any time!

Enjoy this chapter and ily all so much!

----------------------------------------------

Laura POV

After me and Hayes got back together, the whole Magcon crew turned into a love fest.

We were all in my room snuggling with each other. Me and Hayes were laying side by side and I had my head on his shoulder.

We were all buddied up on the beds and in the chairs but the only person that was alone was the most heartbroken guy there.

Mr.Brent Rivera.

We literally just sat in silence watching tv for a full hour just cuddling and laughing and kissing.

I looked over at Brent's sad face and decided to help him out.

"Alright guys! We gotta get up early! Everyone back to your own rooms!" I said.

Everyone filed out the door and as Brent left he gave me a small nod of appreciation.

Everyone had left, including Hayes, except for one guy.

A guy I had only spoken to about 3 times the past summer.

Jack Gillinsky.

He walked up to me.

"Me and Shahista are nearing our 2 year anniversary. I have a plan but it's a little complicated. Your a big leader of this group believe it or not, so I need yours and all of the guys help? Are you in?"

I thought a moment but then I nodded.

"Absolutely. We've got you back. So, what do you need us to do?"

--------

Jack G's POV

Everything was working perfectly so far.

Laura, Hayes, Nash, and Shawn's girlfriend Natalie were setting up the video camera along with the roses, candles, music, and dinner.

Taylor, Matt, Cameron and Shawn were setting up the beach side fireworks.

And Jack, being my best friend, was my wingman and driver.

We had rented the Magcon limo, without a driver, so Jack would be there the whole time.

I got into the limo before her because she was still getting ready.

I had told her to dress casually nice because we were going to a walk on the beach. But that was all, I acted like our 2 year was no big deal at all. But she had no clue what was coming.

She texted me that she would be down in 5 minutes.

I stood by the limo and knocked on the window signaling for Jack.

"I'm nervous." I said shakily.

"Bro, chill, if anything goes wrong, I've got you! Ok? This is going to go great because you have a great girlfriend!" He said.

"Alright, she's almost here. Thank you so much Jack." I said.

"It's my duty as your best friend to always have your back." He said.

"Thanks bro." I said again.

"Welcome. Now go get em tiger!" He said before the window rolled up.

She walked outside and smiled when she saw me in front of the window.

"You look beautiful." I said, opening the door.

"Thank you Handsome." She smirked before climbing in the car.

I kept my smile on until she was fully in the car, I took a deep breath and climbed inside.

Here goes nothing.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I really hoped you enjoyed this update!

Don't forget to tell me what you think of the story ideas listed in the authors note before the chapter by kiking, commenting, or inboxing me!

I love you all and I'm sorry this took so long and that it's so short!

I'll update asap!

-xoxo Laura