Chapter 3

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the support and love! Enjoy the chapter!!

----------------------------------------------

Laura POV

When we got to the hotel, me and Cece went up to our room, which was connected to Cameron and Shawn's room.

Hayes was rooming next to them, with Nash. and Brent was on the non connected side with Carter.Taylor and Matt were rooming together and Cameron and Shawn were.

After a couple of hours, we decided to go eat.

We chose to eat at a local sushi restaurant and we got to ride in a limo on the way over.

The inside had a disco ball and a couple of drinks like water. All the boys were either vlogging, vining, or on their phone.

I just leaned back and enjoyed it all.

Most of the limo was loud but me and Hayes were mostly silent.

The only time we even looked at each other was when he put his arm around me and I looked at him and smiled.

When we arrived, there were lots of girls. I mean hundreds.

We walked throught the opening in the middle of the crowd and sat down at a large table considering we had over 10 people.

After we ate, we went back to the hotel.

I changed into a black piko with printed leggings and walked into Shawn and Cams room to see Shawn singing the "Cameron Dallas Song". I crossed my legs and leaned against the door frame. I laughed along with everyone else while he sang and saved Taylor from getting blue punch all over him.

We joked for a couple of hours before me and Hayes went to my room.

Cece was downstairs getting an extra room key and who knows what else.

I leaned against his shoulder and turned on the tv.

"So, I have to ask you something." Hayes said picking up the remote and muting the tv. He looked a mixture if sad and angry.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"I've noticed lately, whenever I put my arm around you, or kiss you, I get looks from someone." He said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Brent."

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the cliffhanger!! There will be another chapter up in like 10 minutes so keep calm haha!

Love you guys!!

-xoxo Laura