Nice to see to again...

( A/N The plane crash never happened, so Mark and Lexie are still alive and Arizona still has both legs!! x)

"Ok, Dr. Karev you are now a member of Seattle Grey Mercy West Hospital!!" Richard Webber announced.

Yes, I Lily Karev now work at the same hospital as my big brother, Alex. Funny thing is, that no one knows that I'm here, exempt Derek and now Richard.

"Can I call you little Karev because it's gonna get awful confusing for you and Alex if someone just shouts, Dr. Karev you'll not know who their meaning, so is that ok?"

"Yea, sure it'll make mine and everybody else's lives easier anyway, so why not!"

"Ok, so your first shift starts tomorrow at 11am, so go and sleep while you can!!"

About 15mins later I pulled up at Meredith's house, ( I know it's also Derek,Alex,Lexie's house too, but :/) I climb out of my black Mercedes and ring the door bell...

Lexie answered the door with an annoyed look on her face,

" What do you want, we're bus- LILY!! What are you doing here??" She squealed.

" Shhh, I wanna surprise the others!!"

" Ok, sure come in!" She exclaimed a little quieter this time.

" Argh, Lexie has probably got another annoying chick in now, someone kill me now!" Alex complained

"Now Alex, do you greet all of you guests like that or is it just your family members?" I said with a slight smirk on my face.

Alex shot round from his seat on the couch and just stated at me, kinda like a deer in headlights.

" Lily, what are you doing here?!?!" He practically shouted.

"Charming as always I see" I look over to who else was on the couch and on the floor.

Meredith, Christiana, Alex, Callie, Derek were on the couch. Arizona and Owen were on the floor. A girl with a red pixie cut, (she kinda looked like tinker bell to you) was leaning against the door frame, a man that was fairly tall, black hair was standing there next to her, next to him another girl with brown, shoulder-length hair was smiling like a madman when she saw me and finally next to her was a tanned man with greenish-blue eyes and honestly I couldn't help but think that these people might be ok to work with.

The girl that had smiled the minute she saw me came up to me, " Hey, I'm April, April Kepner." She beamed at me and she was smiling so hard it must've been hurting her face.

"Hey, I'm Reed Adamson, this is Charles Percy and that is Jackson Avery." Reed pointed out to me, as Jackson and Charles gave me a kinda wave thing.

"Hey I'm Lily Karev ."

----------------------------------------------------

Hey, I really hope there are some greys readers out there so if I get any views I'll write another chapter!! xx