the movie date?!?!

in her room witch was up stairs and were just talking not much homework then I had to leave I told her if tomorrow she wanted to come to watch a movie she ask "sure what time?" 6:30 then she said to give my number I gave her my number and she gave me hers her was under daisy^.^ and mine was under Mitchell.she told me "why not Mitch?"because that's my real name.then I was almost out but then she told me to wait I left my phone I was at  the bottom of the stairs she fell my eyes were closed I don't know why? I got her but when I opened my eyes mine and her lips were together!

DAISY POV

I went to give mitch his phone because he left it and I tripped on my feet his eyes were closed I don't know why? so were mine and then he got me we both opened our eyes at the same time we looked at each other and he was red I don't know why was he mad that I fell? but then I look and see our lips were together then I turned red and we both let go and then I said "sorry." he told me why I was sorry? because I thought you were not going to be my friend anymore "I still be your friend" I was so happy that he said that so tomorrow at your house for a movie "yeah!!!!!" then he left.

~the next morning~

MITCH POV

I can't stop thinking about the kiss it was perfect I wish we kiss for a bit longer when I kissed her I was thinking of good moments in my life WHAT!!!!! its already 6:29 and I'm not ready.

DAISY POV

I knocked in his door he said "hang on plz don't leave!?"And then he opened the door and I see Him playing call of duty and I told him if we could play that and then watch the movie he said "ok baby girl" and I laughed and then we played I was winning and he was losing and then it was over and told me how did I get so good at call of duty? I told him one day I was playing it and then I kept playing then I got really good at it? then we were watching the movie but I don't remember what it was called then I had to go home but he told me if I want to sleepover because it was really late I told him ok and we were watching another movie and then we both fell asleep in the middle of it.

~the next day~

MITCH POV

I woke up to see daisy on my chest sleeping she was so clam when she slept like nothing can hurt her I tried to get up but her hand was on the other side of my waist she was strong for her a girl like her she was asleep and she wasn't wake up so I kiss her on top of her head and then she woke up.

DAISY POV

when I woke up I see that mitch was kissing my head he so nice and gentle i got up he got up and ran to the bathroom I tried to run after him but his taller then me and bigger legs then me so he could run faster then me I knocked on the door and told him why did he run away? he said "I thought you were going to yell at me, to go home."

MITCH POV

I came out of the bathroom but daisy wasn't there I knew it she would leave then I heard something in the kitchen I went and it was daisy she was cooking food for us I told her she didn't have to and she said "I just wanted to."And smiled while she said that it made me really happy that I hugged her at first she didn't hug me back but then she did and then she kissed me on the lips!

DAISY POV

omg I just kissed mitch its all over why did I do that? I looked at him he looks surprised I was about to leave but he grab my arm and told me to stay I told him but I J-U-S-T kissed you still want to be my friend after that!?!? he said "yeah"and then he did something he grab my waist and hugged me close and kissed me them he carried me to the living room and we made-out then mitch told me if I want to go out with him and I said yes!!!!!!!! then he told me stuff that he was on YouTube that he played minecraft and I told him I love minecraft!!!!!

MITCH POV

She told me she loved minecraft that awesome a girl that I like likes minecraft not many girls love that game but she only plays in on the xbox 360 and she didn't have money to buy the online version so I got her one it was called Maisy for her name in minecraft mine and her name together ( hi guys sorry but if you guys want me to change the name leave a comment what it should be thanks^.^) and we playes together for about 3 or 4 hours.