The day I met the three guys of my dreams

Beep

Beep

Beep

I turn off my alarm off and get up for school

~did everything I needed to do~

I'm at the bus stop waiting for my best friend Itzet I look around and I see this guy looking at me I say "hi!!!"and he waves his hand and walks to me he was really cute (btw all the guys in this story are 17 years old)and I told him "what's your name?" He says "Mitch and yours?" "Daisy"I told him if he new and he said "yeah" I told him if he wanted to sit next to me in lunch he says "sure" then I get this text from Itzet it says

To daisy: can't come to school today sick

To Itzet: THERE IS A CUTE GUY OMG

From Itzet:really awesome give me details how did you meet him?!?!

To itzet:I was waiting for you at the bus stop and he was looking at me I said hi and he waved his hand to me and came over and now his sitting with me at lunch if we both have it the same hour?

MITCH POV

She doesn't know I can see her texting and she writing about me she really like me and I like her to but I just met her and I feel like I known her forever.

DAISY POV

I see Mitch looking at the ground I ask him if he's ok he says"yeah just a bit scared."I told him "of what." "That everyone is going to not like me." "What's not to like about you?"he just smiles at me I feel like falling on the floor his smile was so perfect!!!

MITCH POV

She's so nice an when I smiled at her she was about to fall but she didn't I told her if she was ok she said "yes thanks for asking."and she smiled at me it was so warm I felt like kissing her but she going to think I'm weird and then I see the bus we sit next to each other.

~at the school~

DAISY POV

I take Mitch to the office to get his schedule and we have almost the same classes but 8th hour so me and him go to first hour which is gym the girls look at us and say "are you two going out?"I said "no we just friends."even though I didn't want to be just friends they push me out of the way and took him away but he came to see if I was ok I said "yeah."

MITCH POV

I took daisy to the nurse because when the girls pushed we she fell on her head and she was bleeding I had to carry her to the nurse because she could barely walk on two feet she kept looking at me the whole time until we got to the nurse's office but the nurse told me to leave I didn't want to I wanted to stay there with her the whole time I was about to cry I don't know why?

DAISY POV

I thought I was ok but I moved my hand to my head and there was blood and Mitch saw I tried to get up but instead Mitch caught me he carried me to the nurse's office I was looking up at him he looked very worried when we got to the nurse's office Mitch put me in the bed and the nurse told him to leave but he looked like he wanted to stay them all of sudden I saw a tear come down his face he must really care about me.

~5th hour lunch~

MITCH POV

It was lunch I went to go visit daisy I ran over there she was there she had a bandage on her head I hugged her when I was done hugging her face was really red then she said"what was that for?" Umm....I don't know?ready for lunch I said she said"yeah let's go!"I grab her hand and we went to lunch we talked I loved when she smiled it makes me feel happy.

~after school~

DAISY POV

Mitch and I walked home together some boys were following us he asked me if I knew those guys I said "kind of I like that guy but doesn't like me back so I moved on."he said that's good that you moved on."yep" then all of a sudden they took me and Mitch ran after them I was screaming and Mitch was running but one of the guys punched him and then I got really mad and I punched the guy that was holding me and he fell on the floor and this guy with a metal bar I somehow got it and I hit him with it and the other guys they all ran but not the one that I liked right next to Mitch with a knife next to Mitch neck and I dropped the metal bar and he told me to go with him I had nothing so I said "ok but just don't hurt him and then Mitch got mad a punched him in the face and then the guy that I liked was trying to hit Mitch with the knife but them Mitch grabbed the metal bar on the floor and hit him in the leg and fell not he floor and me and Mitch ran home.

~back home~

MITCH POV

Daisy what was that?" I don't know I just got really mad at them for hitting you and my evil side came out."remind me never to get you mad we both started to laugh them we went to go do homework? in her room witch was up stairs and were just talking not much homework then I had to leave I told her if tomorrow she wanted to come to watch a movie she ask "sure what time?" 6:30 then she said to give my number I gave her my number and she gave me hers her was under daisy^.^ and mine was under Mitchell.she told me "why not Mitch?"because that's my real name.then I was almost out but then she told me to wait I left my phone I was at  the bottom of the stairs she fell my eyes were closed I don't know why? I got her but when I opened my eyes mine and her lips were together!

DAISY POV

I went to give mitch his phone because he left it and I tripped on my feet his eyes were closed I don't know why? so were mine and then he got me we both opened our eyes at the same time we looked at each other and he was red I don't know why was he mad that I fell? but then I look and see our lips were together then I turned red and we both let go and then I said "sorry." he told me why I was sorry? because I thought you were not going to be my friend anymore "I still be your friend" I was so happy that he said that so tomorrow at your house for a movie "yeah!!!!!" then he left.

~the next morning~

MITCH POV

I can't stop thinking about the kiss it was perfect I wish we kiss for a bit longer when I kissed her I was thinking of good moments in my life WHAT!!!!! its already 6:29 and I'm not ready.

DAISY POV

I knocked in his door he said "hang on plz don't leave!?"And then he opened the door and I see Him playing call of duty and I told him if we could play that and then watch the movie he said "ok baby girl" and I laughed and then we played I was winning and he was losing and then it was over and told me how did I get so good at call of duty? I told him one day I was playing it and then I kept playing then I got really good at it? then we were watching the movie but I don't remember what it was called then I had to go home but he told me if I want to sleepover because it was really late I told him ok and we were watching another movie and then we both fell asleep in the middle of it.

~the next day~

MITCH POV

I woke up to see daisy on my chest sleeping she was so clam when she slept like nothing can hurt her I tried to get up but her hand was on the other side of my waist she was strong for her a girl like her she was asleep and she wasn't wake up so I kiss her on top of her head and then she woke up.

DAISY POV

when I woke up I see that mitch was kissing my head he so nice and gentle i got up he got up and ran to the bathroom I tried to run after him but his taller then me and bigger legs then me so he could run faster then me I knocked on the door and told him why did he run away? he said "I thought you were going to yell at me, to go home."

MITCH POV

I came out of the bathroom but daisy wasn't there