INTERVIEW 1on1 Part 2

My body instantly tenses, sitting stiff and up right. Greg stops to see my reaction. I'm not one hundred percent sure what he's asking. Does he want me to seduce these men or interview them?

"That zip just split - your mouth has dropped to the floor," laughs Paige.

"Um, do you want me to interview them?" I question.

"Yeah, he does but from between the sheets."

"You want me to have sex with these men?" I spit.

"Paige, don't interfere! Not exactly, Tiff. Put it this way, if you walk up with a pen and paper in hand, your body language will scream 'reporter' and you're going to get the answer they think you want. We need honesty. If you walk up with a smile in hand with your body language looking for romance, your gunna get a different answer," explains Greg.

"I understand that, but am I correct in saying that you want me to travel around different cities where I have sexual liaisons with several men to find out whether they just want to get laid or whether they want a relationship?"

"Hang on, you're jumping the gun. There's more to it than that. I want the book to be written looking through the eyes of a twenty seven year old woman using the same tools every time to attract them. I want you to keep your approach, demeanour and questions exactly the same every time. I know how you think and write. You're a level headed, sensible and clever woman who has a great eye for detail. I only want one well structured opinion all the way through, yours! I want you to document in detail the type of establishment it is, whether it's in the big city or a tropical holiday location. Where men between the ages of twenty five to forty go to find their future wives or where they go to have a quick fling."

"So I'm prostituting myself for the good of the book. Am I correct in saying that?"

"I wouldn't go so far in saying your prostituting yourself. I'm not asking you to have sex with anyone," Greg says, none convincingly.

"I would because that's what you'll be doing. You will be luring the guy with your body to probably, maybe, eventually have sex that same night then document what type of sex you've had and if he wants to see you again or if he walks out the door two seconds after climaxing. Sounds like a regular weekend for some of my girlfriends," Paige expresses honestly.

"Paige, don't be so crude and be quiet!" Greg snaps before continuing, "Look, Tiff, ever since I've known you you've dressed respectively and presented yourself as a lady. I expect that you'll only attract gentlemen. I'm not sending you to Pete's Pub down a dark ally. They will be respectful venues that you attend," he says, trying to convince me.

"I can't believe you're asking me to have sex with strangers to sell books!"

"I'm not asking you to have sex with anyone, but if you do I want it documented." Greg takes a big swig of his wine. "I chose you because you present yourself as a lady, you can hold conversations with any stature plus you're a very attractive woman. Look, Tiff, if you're engaged in conversation with a man you feel is dangerous or uncouth, leave straight away. I don't expect you to have interactions with someone you feel unsafe with. The whole point is that's it's from your eyes – one persons perspective all the way through. To find out what 'he' wants and if 'he's' the wrong type of man for your personal tastes then document that. Let women know that the establishment you're at is attracting the wrong calibre of men that you would want to be with. If they are looking for a one night stand well that's where women should go. I'm not throwing you into the lion's den and forcing you to do anything you don't want to. Plus you will always be in a sophisticated scene."

"You make it sound so easy and writing it isn't the problem but using my body is," I frown, shaking my head in disgust.

"Look, Tiff, I have other young writers who I could have asked. These books will be a great success and I want to put your name on the front. Let people know you're the writer not Isabelle Satin. I want to give you full credit for the books and increase your percentage. Not to mention you get a terrific holiday thrown in."