Final episode

"How is she?" You asked.

"She's weak she's been coughing blood and she suddenly stopped walking.She probably has 2 days left...maybe even less...I sorry." Said the doctor.

You stood there shaking Victor grabbed your shoulders and hugged you.Tears ran out of your eyes nonstop you didn't even bother to wipe them away.Your step-dad left your mother.

Victor turned you his direction hugging you tightly.You hugged him back and smiled.

"Let's go see her," You said

You were went inside seeing your mother she turned to look at you and smiled shortly after she coughed.you ran torwards her and grabbed her hand.she smiled at you.

"It's fine-" You cut her off.

"IT'S NOT FINE!" You yelled," everything is going to hell...your leaving me after father left me 10 years ago..." You sat on the floor crying .Victor hugged you.

"I'm glad your worrying about me but, your not alone...you have Victor...and soon a baby." Smiled your mother.

"But-" Your mother cut your off.

"But, I'm going to be gone soon and I hope to see your father...you need to stay strong no matter what happens...okay?" Said your mother touching your cheek.

"I want you to close the hot springs down and get a job.something fun you always told me you wanted to be a manga artist.to be honest I wanted you to become one have you seen your art?" Your mother laughed and took in a sharp breath."I want your kid to be proud of both of you...alright."

You nod your head and smiled weakly.tears coming out,"Alright."

"I'm glad to hear that," Said your mother laughing the coughing blood.You grabbed her bucket and pat her back.You look at the bucket full of blood.you put it besides her.

"I'm sorry for not being a better daughter...and for talking back in my younger years. I'm sorry for not getting the best grades. I'm sorry for getting into fights.Im sorry for running away and running with Ericka.and most of all I'm sorry for not being at dad's funeral...I'm sorry...I'm sorry,I'm sooooo sorry," You cried hugging her.

You mother hugged you back she smiled.

"I've been waiting years for this...thank you...I'll make sure to say 'hello' to your father for you," Your mother said.

You smiled and said,"Okay."

Your mother looked at you and smiled and said,"I...love...you."

Your mother's voice faded and her grip became loose.She closed her eyes and her breath stopped.Her heart meter became a straight line.

You hugged Victor a both of you got pushed out of the room.and the doctor later came out.

"I'm sorry," He said bowing.

***

You mother was being put in the ground.You grabbed Victor's hand.Ericka was crying.You messed up make up from crying. The father was saying prayer soon the dirt filled the ground.You put roses on your mother grave.

You and Victor were the only ones left.soon you both left.all you need was to have this baby.You were sad because your mother can't see your child.

"She's see from the heavens," Said Victor.

You nod your head,"yeah."

***
[ 1 Year later] [play song]

Your child violet was a year old.you and Victor loved her dearly. You closed the hot springs and have successful manga career. Victor decided to teach violet how to stake at an early age.

Rin and Kyo are soon to have a baby and start a family.You smiled because they always got in arguments but, rin went on to be a staker and Kyo became a CEO.

Ericka and her husband made a restaurant having 5 stars they were busy. Thier triplets became successful one becoming a fashion designer one becoming a CEO as well and the last one becoming and idol.

You,Victor, and violet went to your mother's grave.

"Say hi to grams," You said grabbing violets hand and waving around.

You put her on the ground. She went up to your mother's grave and got her flowers and waved them around.You ran up to her and grabbed her.

"Don't do that!" You whispered at her.

Victor laughed you glared at him.You gave him violet.

"I'm busy writing a manga so let's go," You said.

"Okay," Said Victor grabbing violet and heading to the car.You looked at your mother's grave and smiled.Victor looked at you.

"Aren't you coming?" Said Victor snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah!" You said running torwards them.You stopped and looked at your mother's grave once more and whispered.

"Good bye...mother."

You went into the car and drove off.You grabbed Victor's hand and smiled.

"Let's have as much fun as we can in life,alright?" Smiled at Victor.

He smiled back and said,"Alright."

***
You were at work and finished your manga it was about staking.
But you didn't know what to call it.

You decided to put Victor in the "Yaoi" because well, you were a fujoshi your self and always thought of putting Victor in one of your works. It might be weird being married to him and putting him in a yaoi, but you didn't really care.

"Oh...the main character is named-okay that's it," You wrote the name and smiled.

Yuri!on ice.

Before you knew it your manga became a success it was even more successful than a anime about swords.

The end.

(A/n): Thank you for reading this story and I hope you liked it i had fun writing this story.I know it was short and time really went by fast lol. Anyways,I hope you have a great day/night.again thank you for reading.

Xoxox-Jasmine.