Episode 7

[Play song]

"Victor...I'm sorry I hurt you...I really am," You said.

You looked at his back.He stopped and turned his head torwards you.He smiled weakly a single tear coming out.

"I promise...If I remember I'll look for you," You said grabbing your arm and looking at the floor.

Victor shook his head and said,"There's no need I know you won't remember,bye."

You looked at his back he closed the door behind him.You look through the window as his figure disappers.You sigh you look at the floor everything becomes blurry.

'Huh?' You thought.

You touched your face.You felt tears but why?For Victor?Your heart ached.You sighed and went up stairs.You fall in your bed and fall asleep.

***
Victor was walking in the snow.He looked at the snow under his feet.He sighed at looked around.

"Goodbye,Japan," Said Victor.

"Hey,what the hell are you doing standing around?" Asked a voice.

'Huh?' Thought Victor.

He turned around his eyes widen but then smiled.

"Hey Kyo," He said smiling.

"Leaving so soon?" Asked Kyo.

Victor nod his head and said,"Yeah."

"Then,I'll have her," Said Kyo.

"Do what you want...She won't remember me," Said Victor,"but, can I ask for one thing?"

"Shoot," Said Kyo.

"Take care of her and make her happy...make her laugh everyday...and never....mention me...Okay?"

"Alright," Said Kyo.

Victor walked away.

"Wait," Said Kyo.

Victor stopped and looked at Kyo.

"What is it?" Asked Victor.

Kyo sighed and said,"Where will you be staying?"

"Russia...I think I'm going to coach Rin," Said Victor.

"Alright...have a safe trip bye," Said Kyo.

"Thank you,bye," Said Victor.

And Victor left to the airport.He got on his plane and looked out the window.He touched the cold window.

"Damn it...," Whispered Victor.

A couple minutes later he left.He arrived at Russia and from then on was Rins coach.

***
[7 weeks later]

You were dating Kyo and had a nice time together.but,everytime you thought of Victor your heart ached.You just went with it.

"Kyo," You said as you caught his attention,"What was Victor to me?"

Kyo sighed and said,"Your coach...and crush."

Your heart fluttered when Kyo said crush.You touched your chest confused.Kyo looked at you confused.

"Whats wrong?" Asked Kyo.

"Nothing," You said.

You two decided to take a walk.You two stop at the staking place and went in.At this moment you go a image you where sitting next to Kyo and kissing you.

You couldn't skate so you looked at Kyo.You got an image of Victor skating.and Rin and you glaring at each other.

Your eyes widen.You remembered this place and Victor being your coach,the competition.But some things were still a blur.

You guys went walking again and walked past the place you and Victor first met you got that flash back and when you were heartbroken.

You looked at your hot springs and Remember all your memories with Victor and rin.And when Victor saw your posters of him and thought it was cute or when you guys slept in the same room.

Your eyes widen you remembered all the memories.You remembered yuri looked at Kyo and he looked at you.

"You Remember don't you?" Asked Kyo.

You nod your head and said,"yeah...I'm-"

Kyo cut you off and reached into his pocket he had a plane ticket. Your eyes widen you grabbed it.

"But" Kyo cut you off again.

"Just go before I change my mind," Said kyo.

"Thank you," You said and Hugged him.

"Go and make him happy," Smiled Kyo.

You ran to the airport and waited for the air plane as soon as you heard the lady in the speaker you ran onto the plane and sat down in a seat and in a couple of minutes you were off.

Kyo called Victor.

"(Y/n) mom wants to talk to you...she'll be there in 9 hours don't be late," Said Kyo hanging up.

"She's all yours victor," Said Kyo and went home.

***
In 9 hours you arrived and got off.As you entered the building you see Victor you ran up to the window and looked at him.He ran up to the window and looked at you. You started run to get to the other side Victor following you from the other side.You push the doors open and saw Victor you run up to him and fell into his arms.You cried.

"I promised that when I rembered I would find you," You said.

"Yeah," Said Vicktor nodding his head.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get here faster," You said .

Victor shook his head and said,"It's fine I'm just happy your here."

He looked into his eyes and looked back int your.You both started moving closer then finally touched lips.You Hugged him tighter deeping the kiss.You both the pulled apart.

"I love you," You both said.

You both laughed and stood up.

"Let's go," Said Victor pulling closer to him.

"Yeah," You said as you nod your head.

You guys left the airport holding hands.This made both you and Victor happy.

"How about getting married?" Asked Victor breaking the silent walk.

"What?" You asked laughing.

"We are a couple," Said Victor.

"Since when?" You asked.

"Since we both said 'I love you'," Said Victor.

"Your right," You said.

"So?" Asked Victor.

"So what?" You asked.

"So what about getting married?"Asked Victor again.

"I'll think about it," You said grinning.

"(Y/n)~, whined Victor.

You laughed hugging him and messing up his hair.

ToBeContinued...

(A/n:) hoped you liked it and please leave a vote.and what should I do next chapter?wedding?idk?lemon? <(●♢●)/ ANYWAYS BYE-BYE!