Chapter 39

Chresanto POV

I watched her put our baby to bed then she walked into the bathroom. She left the door slightly open but i was able to see enough. She was still the slim girl i fell for but she got more curves. She has a rose tattoo that takes up all of her back. I let my mind go back to the days when i touched and pleased her. I did a damn good job at it as well. I couldnt help but to smirk at the thoughts that were running through my head.

Cass: roc if ur gonna stare, at least stare at a better spot.

Her smirk told it all. I pulled my chair closer to the bathroom door and watched her. She walked closer trying to be all sexy like. I glanced at Mirah who had fallen asleep then back to Cass. I wanted to touch lord knows i did but she wouldnt let me. She sat on my lap facing me. Playing in my hair.

Cass: chres... I missed u alot

Before i could answer she kissed my neck my spot to be exact. She really wants to get it. But we were interrupted by my phone ringing.

Me: i should ... Um... Yeah get that

Cass: its probably no one. Your mines right now.

She smirked and pulled me into the bathroom and started to undress me. Looks like Big Daddy Santo is getting some

Nat POV

Hmmmm so he doesnt answer my call when hes with her... Somethings up but two can play at that game. Tuh. He wants to go sneaking around then so be it. Maybe one of his friends would like to spend time with me. The girls were gone along with prod and prince that only left ray. Hes had his eye on me since i met him.

Me: Ray! Can u come here please

Ray: yeah ill be there in a sec im changing my clothes

I put on my robe but made sure it was revealing enough to get him to look. Slid on my heels and waited for him.

Ray: what u need help wi..... Damn.. I mean um what

Me: can u hook my cables up to the tv for me i accidentally unplugged them

Ray: sure i got u.

I took the time to study his body. He was pretty attractive and his body was on point. I watched him hook up the cables and smirked

Ray: there u go. All hooked up

Me: ohhh thank u your such a dear ray.

Before he could walk out, i blocked him in the doorway,closed the door

Ray: whoa nat my girl gone be here soon and u got roc what u doing

Nat:shut up! Im in control

I threw on on the bed and undressed him. I tied his arms and legs down and kissed all over his body.

Ray: yo nat stop it u need to stop!

I continued to kiss down his chest until the door swung open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo should i add rated r parts?