Chapter 20:What are friends for

Cassy POV

You may all think this is weird. Hanging with a pregnant person,a lesbian,and a.. Well i really cant describe Alyssa. Ive been through thick and thin with these girls. Lets start with Ky.. As you all know she is dating my brother. She is also prod's cousin. Her and my brother have been dating for about a solid 2 years. She is pregnant. Yes im an auntie! Exciting aha. But she is about 4 months pregnant.

Alyssa and I have had our downs. But we still maintained a close friendship.. She is the loud friend but also the strong,fierce one. Alyssa's parents werent really around when i met her so my family took her in.. She got into some trouble and had to leave for a while. But that is still my girl for life.

And now to the devil herself ..Monne.. Monne used to be the closet one to me but she told me her true sexuality and it went completely down hill.. She wanted me but i said no and just left it at that.. She occasionally kept flirting but she knows where we stand..

Ky:okay so.. I find it pretty hard to believe that your still going to the party..

Alyssa:right..after what he did.. Girl you asking for trouble..

Me:the way i see it is.. You forgive. Myles is still my good friend i cant just cut him off

Monne:until he does it again

i was fumbling in the racks.. Thinking of that day..

Ky:well we are just looking out for you chica we dont want you hurt.

Me;im a big girl now. I handle myself..

Lyssa:whatever you say.

I tried on a couple of dresses and found the perfect one.. It was peach colored with a slit going up the side..

Lyssa:girl that dress i love it.!

Ky:if only i wasnt pregnant ! Man!

Monne:ill pay for it..

The girls and i finished shopping and we grabbed lunch.. Im glad we are back together. I really needed them..

Unknown POV

I followed her.. Soon she will know all the secrets and she will come running to me.. Aha my plan is to lay low then pop up.. Once i have her she will be treated like her father.. Dead! She will regret everything she has done to me and or us in the past.. Ready or not Cassandra Marie Perez we are coming...