chapter 2

heyy guys I just want to let you know that in the first chapter when they talk about Donny, his name isn't Donovan, but it won't let me fix it.. So I just want to let you know/ like & rate please. I would really apprieciate it! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Jacob/Jakes POV~

As I walked in the kitchen with hopeful feeling in the pit of my stomach, I saw my mom behind the stove, and smoke overwhelming the entire room.

“Mom, can I go eat dinner with raven tonight?” I smiled my most innocent smile.

“No, not today Jacob. I’m already making you dinner.” She said.

I gave her a bewildering look.

“But mom, she said she’s making pork chops tonight, my fav-!”

“I don’t care what she said!” she interrupted, “Can you just listen to what I said? You’re not going!”

I was about to open my mouth to say something else, but when I looked back up at my moms face, I could tell that her emotions were about to boil over like a pot of tea. So I kept my mouth shut, and marched down the hallway to the basement.

As I walked in to the gloomy and somber filled room, I spotted my bed placed specifically in the corner, and hopped on it still raging with anger.

I wiggled my body a little to get comfortable, and furiously glared up at my ceiling.

I guess my house was pretty average sized, not too big, and not too small. It had 1 master bedroom which is where my mom slept, 2 bathrooms, and the basement. Which is where I normally slept. Unless it was during the winter, which is when it usually gets a bit frosty. Then, I would usually migrate over to the living room to sleep on my black leathered couch near the fire place, which is where I could feel warm, and satisfied throughout the entire night.

Just then the phone rang. 

As I leaned over to pick up the ringing phone , I looked at my digital clock on my bedstand and saw that the time was already 6:43pm, and about 20 minutes had gone by since I was with Raven.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jake, you still comin'?" I realized it was Raven on the other line.

"Well, I don't know if I'll be able to tonight, my mom is already making dinner.... I'm sorry, wish I could..."

"It's fine, I'll just give your plate to Lynda, our new dog!"

"wow, you got a new dog? What kind is it?"

"Yeah, we were going to surprise you when you got here, but since you're not coming, I guess it'd make sense to tell you now. And it's a baby black Lab"

I laughed, "Yeah I guess so. Maybe I can meet her tomorrow since it'll be a weekend. Is that alright?"

"Yes! I can already tell she's going to love you, you remember that teddy bear that you gave me when we were 5 on Valentines Day?"

"Yeah, I remember"

"Well she just fell asleep on it and she looks so adorable, I'll take a picture so you can see tomorrow!"

"Wow, sounds pretty awesome! And alright." I started laughing, trying to imagine the dog on the bear I got for her.

"Jacob who are you talking to in there?" I heard my moms faint voice through the other side of my door, and it made me jump.