She really isn't like the other girls

I do not own Teen Wolf.
-Chapter Twenty Three-
*Aiden's POV*

She lay there so peacefully next to me, she was exhausted but she was still beautiful. I really need to stop doing this to myself, I knew that she still liked Scott but at this point I knew she trusted me more than him. At least I had one advantage over him, but it wasn't a good one because I was a lot more dangerous than he was. It was only a matter of time before she found out who I really belonged to, and Deucalion could make me do anything within the matter of seconds because he basically owned me.

Right now I could so easily harm her, but that would be the last thing that I would ever do. Nobody really understands how much I like her, she is so much different than any other girl I had ever met. She was so smart, so funny, so laid back, and she didn't care what anybody said to her like most girls do. But right now I knew that I couldn't get too attached because I knew that I really met nothing to her.

I bit my lip as I looked at her pale face and pushed myself off of her bed and went to her window to put my shoes on, looking at her once more before I hopped out of the window. This time I decided that I would walk to her house because I didn't want to make a lot of noise when I left. I knew what her family was, what it is that they do but for some reason that didn't keep me away. It just made me more cautious than what I was before.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket and I pulled it out to see my brother's name on my screen. I opened the message that said Deucalion needed us now, I looked at the clock which said two in the morning. Why the fuck does he want us now? I broke off into a sprint to the warehouse, getting there before anyone else could. Seeing the warehouse empty was a weird thing, there was always someone here.

"You're here early." Ennis said, making me jump.

I turned around to see Ennis and Kali standing in the doorway.

"Where's your other half?" she asked.

"I thought he was with you guys." I shrugged.

"I was," Ethan suddenly came through the doorway, "until they decided they wanted to race."

I laughed and Ethan shoved Ennis on the way through, making Ennis laugh as well. We all sat and waited for Deucalion to come, it was like him to be alone it actually shocked me. Eventually he came in with his cane, but to my surprise his glasses weren't on which worried me even more. He cleared his throat and we all waited for his reason of wanting us here this late.

"It's come to my attention that we've had some," he paused and looked at Ethan and I, "distractions lately."

Shit.

How did he even know about this.

Just when I thought that it couldn't get worse, he smiled at us and then looked back to Ennis and Kali who were also staring at us.

"These distractions seem to be getting in the way." he cocked his head to the side, "And we can't have that."

His smile slowly crept back onto his face and then he turned to look back at us, "Can we boys?"

I cleared my throat but it was Ethan who spoke, "Nothing is getting in the way."

His smile widened, "Maybe you can say that, but I'm not too certain that you're brother can."

My eyes shot to the ground and I closed them, I knew what was coming next and I couldn't do it. Sadie was a person that I wanted in my life, he couldn't have me going around killing everyone. Can he? I do owe him my life, without him Ethan and I would still be omegas but killing Sadie was something that I couldn't do.