Hangover- Tim

Thank you to all of you that voted!!! and special thanks to WillieMushiiaPringle for leaving a comment. this chapter was written in about a hour just for you. so if it's not all that good...that's why. don't forget to Comment, Fan, and Vote!!! :D and to answer the question that someone asked, i haven't decided if I'm doing a Sex scene yet. so i'll leave it up to you guys. if you think i should please tell me if you think i shouldn't...same thing :)

- - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - -> CLAUD

After dad wakes up form one of his charity balls...he's always cranky due to a hangover. waking up with a horrid throbbing at my temples allows me to realize why the man always seems to want to rip someone's head off. bright light flashes into the room and hiss when a ray glints off something and shines directly into my half lidded eyes. the small strip blinds me for a second before i turn over and shove the covers over my head.

"Tim wake up." his voice seems to echo slightly and the vibrations hit me like a solid punch every few seconds.

"what time is it?" i croak out, refusing to leave the comfort of my bed.

"almost noon." 

ignoring the blasted headache, i jump out of bed and land on the floor with a loud thud.

"We're late for school!" i shout and wince as the over powering pain. i clutch my head and place my head between my knees in attempts to help my case.

"there's no school today. snow day." Claud smiles from his bed in amusement and i frown before making my way slowly to the window. 

when i arrive, a thick blanket is masking the usual green trees and bushes.

"how is this possible? it's only september." i whisper.

"seasons start early and end late here. just part of the Marcunthy Charm." Claud smiles wickedly.

"I'm going to bed." i whisper, enjoying the fact that the pains seem to lessen if i keep my voice down.

"No!" with a hiss i drop to my knees and let searing pains course through my temples.

"Hush!" i scream and whimper as the unpleasant feelings heighten.

"sorry. i forgot." Claud mumbles.

"What happened? i don't remember any of the events after we ate." i sit beside him once the pain resides.

"hey why don't  i go...get you something to eat?" Claud asks nervously.

i catch his hand before he can step away and he gasps before ripping away.

"What's wrong?" i ask and stand.

"sit." i refuse and he only rolls his eyes before moving to the bathroom. "we went to a festival. some guy was selling drinks and you bought one. after that, you could't stop drinking. by the time we got back to the dorm you were drunk." Claud mumbles as he rummages through the cabinet. 

"you let me drink?" Timothy asks in shock.

"no! i didn't know it was alcohol until you started acting weird. found it!" he walks back into the room with a small bottle and a cup of water in his hands.

"i thought your kind had...super senses." Tim mumbles as Claud hands him four tablets of aspirin and the cup of water.

"Myth. our senses only become heightened when we're fully in wolf form." Claud explains and watches the smaller boy down the pills with no problem.

"what do you mean?"

"when we turn eighteen...the full transformation happens. as of right now...I'm still a wereling. a half human half wolf creature. i have to wait another year and a half." Claud takes the bottle and cup back into the bathroom and sighs.