Chapter 17: The Palacio

Alexander Clarke

 I pulled up to Rori’s house and parked my bike in the back driveway before entering through the employees’ entrance. I shrugged off my leather jacket and hung it in the mud closet next to the laundry room before stepping into the kitchen.

  “You’re here early,” Clemence said as she wiped down the kitchen counters.

 “I skipped my last period,” I told her nonchalantly. She made a tsk sound and shook her head.

 “School’s important Mr. Clarke, if I were you I’d be paying more attention to my classes,” Said Miles as he came up behind me. I gave him a nodded and leaned back stretching.

 “So what do you have for me today?” I asked.

 “Well, first off you should,” But Miles was caught off by a higher pitched voice.

 “Miles, go out and buy me some,” I turned around to find a woman who looked to be in her mid to late thirties walking into the room while texting away on her cherry red blackberry. She paused half way into her sentence and looked up at me with a curious glaze. “Who is this?” She asked Miles, her piercing green eyes analyzing me from head to toe.

 “This is Alexander Clarke, you hired him remember?” Miles said and she nodded recognition flashing through her eyes. I felt uncomfortable under her gaze, but she looked very similar to Rori. And then it hit me, she had to be Rori’s mom, they had similar hair color and skin tone, and their faces where very similar except that Rori is more heart shaped and has softer features.  Wow, for a mom she was in crazy good shape, I thought looking up from her legs to her seemingly large breasts and lastly to her face.

 “I didn’t hire him Miles, my husband did. But setting semantics aside, Mr. Clarke,” her eyes had a predatory feel to it. “Come with me.” She said snapping me back into reality. I gave her a curt nodded before following her into the living room. “Sit.” She ordered and I quickly did, her commanding tone scaring the shit out of me, but hell, dominatrix can be sexy sometimes.

 “How do you like it here?” She asked as she leaned on the arm of the love seat across from me.

 “It’s good?” I muttered awkwardly not sure how to answer that question.

 “You go to my daughter’s school?” She asked. I nodded. “Are you two friends?”

 “I suppose,” I said in a low voice, looking everywhere but at her.

 “What do you mean you suppose?” I could feel her gaze on me.

 “I don’t know, look Mrs.,” I said and she interrupted.

 “Call me Lawrence,” She said with a flirty grin. Lawrence got up and walked towards me sitting so close to me on the couch that our thighs touched. Fuck. "So Alec,"

 "Er, it's Alex.” I tried not to fridget nervously, it’s funny how in any other situation Lawrence would, without second thought to be a MILF, but the fact that she is Rori’s mom, made it very very weird.

  "That's what I said lover boy," She inched closer to me, as if it where even impossible she was almost sitting on my lap. "So what are your intensions with my daughter?"

 I gulped.

 "Do you intend in doing this?" Her finger trails up my thigh. "Or this?" Her hand moves up my torso, feeling her way up to shoulders.  She was practically violating me.  “Look at me when I speak to you,” She said her voice cold. She grabbed my jaw and turned me to look at her. I stared down at her glass-like green eyes, her full red lips turning into a perfect smile. She was stunning and I couldn’t help but think, was this what Rori would look like ten years from now? She released my jaw and put her hand on my forearm, squeezing appreciatively.  She crossed her legs giving me a perfect view of how long and tan they were. I swallowed the lump in my throat.