Chapter 9: The Plan

Written By: DGrayManLover

Chapter 9,

--Alia's POV--

"So, what's the plan?" I ask. The four of them stare back at me before Azalea speaks up.

"We need to take them by surprise." She says firmly.

"No Xana can see everything." Lea interrupts. "We might as well just ambush them."

"Alright, well let's go then." Ulrich sighs.

We make our way back to the room and its all changed. I blink confused, I'm sure it didn't look like this a minute ago. The hole in the middle of the room is gone and the monsters have spread out and moved closer. Xana still remains at the end of the room guarded by the Kolosuses. The two Scyphozoa's have moved to the corners of the room.

We all ran forward into the space while be extremely cautious.

--Azalea's POV--

When we ran forward until Ulrich fell. He went straight through the floor.

"Wait?" I say as I touch my foot to the place where he fell, I knew this ability all too well. "Lena has been up to no good guys. The hole is still in the middle of the floor." Lena had made a mirage which made it look like the hole was gone but in reality it wasn't.

"Someone save Ulrich!" Alia yells as she fights off two Bloks.

"I will." I say quickly. I put wave my hand over the bracelet on my arm and a pair of green wings form behind me. I gracefully jump off the floor and into the hole. The floor disappears again as I fly through it. I see Ulrich falling, he's almost to the digital sea. I push myself farther into the hole and I'm barely able to reach Ulrich before he falls all the way.

I drop Ulrich off back at the top as Lana appears in front of me. Her blue wings were creating a draft in the room, which wasn't possible since Lyoko doesn't have air. I look behind me and see Lena creating a sand storm, she must be getting her wind from her. I was trapped. Then I remembered that Lana can weaken anyone's powers and Lena can cancel them. I seriously need to get away from the hole before-.

"Stop right there!" Lana says. She holds her hand to me and my wings start to fade in and out.

No, they had caught on to what I was trying to avoid. Ulrich and Odd are fighting abunch of monsters while Alia and Lea are trying to make their way to Xana. I was on my own, no one to save me, and I can't swim in the digital sea like Lena can. I turn and see Lena lift her hand to me, I'm done for. Then my wings totally gave out and I was falling.

"Help me!" I scream, as I'm falling. Before I reach to where I can't see anyone anymore I see something underneath one of the floorboards but i cant say anything because I am still screaming. I try to tell Alia telepathically, let's hope I told her in time. I couldn't see how far away from the digital sea I was, but I knew I was close. Finally all I saw was darkness.

--Alia's POV--

"Help me!" Azalea screams and I see her fall into the hole. Then I hear her say, "There's something under the floorboard."I heard many more screams come from her but now I hear nothing. I hit the bracelet on my arm and flew over to the floorboard she was talking about. It was the button to close the hole in the floor. This must mean there's a countdown.

"Jeremy?" I say telepathically.

"Yes?" He answers.

"Is there a countdown on your screen anywhere?"

"Uh, yes it says ten minutes." He says. "Why do you ask?" I hear him groan as he realizes what's happening.

"Because that means we only have ten minutes to save Aelita, her mom, Yumi, Azalea, Lea-." I start naming the obvious but he interrupts me.