Chapter 3: Azalea Of The Forest

Written By: DGrayManLover

Chapter 3,

--Jeremy's POV--

"Are you ready to go?" I ask the three of them.

They all three nod and head down to the scanner room.

"I'll be sending you to sector 5." I inform them through my mike.

"Alright, let's do this." I say to myself while cracking my fingers. I put my fingers to the keyboard and begin typing away.

"Transfer Yumi. Transfer Odd. Transfer Ulrich. Scanner Yumi. Scanner Odd. Scanner Ulrich." My index finger hovers over the enter key, here goes nothing. "Virtualization. Good Luck you guys."

--Yumi's POV--

When we get to Lyoko we are in the forest sector. We all glance at each other before I look up toward the sky.

"Jeremy must be getting rusty." Odd mutters. Ulrich nods in agreement.

"Jeremy, I thought you were sending us to the sector 5?" I finally say.

"Yeah, I did." He answers and suddenly Odd and Ulrich freeze. So, something's wrong with the scanners? "Why are you not there?"

"No." Odd says back.

"Oh no." Jeremy's voice sounds distressed. "The activated tower has bugged up the super computer. I cannot access the sphere either. You're going to have to get through to the ice sector, it's the only sector that I can access the sphere in at the moment. So, that means that you have to make it to each way tower and you have to go through each sector." He finally stops.

This is going to be more complicated than it should be.

"Alright." Ulrich answers.

"Which way to the way tower?" I ask.

"To the North." Jeremy answers.

I nod toward Ulrich and he takes off running ahead of Odd and I. It doesn't take long to find it. When we get to the tower we see something so crazy. I blink several times and slap my hands against my cheeks to make sure I'm not dreaming.

"Aelita." Odd questions the girl. So, I wasn't the only one who saw her.

A girl that looks just like Aelita appoaches us. Only this girl didn't have pink hair, she had green and a green outfit as well. "My name is Azalea." She bows. Even her voice sounds like Aelita's. "You must get past me in order to proceed."

"Seems easy enough." Odd shrugs. Azalea smirks and raises her hands to the way tower. The forest sectors floor shakes and tree stumps fly out of the sectors floor and circle around the tower. The stumps acted as a gate to prevent us from entering the tower.

"I guess I spoke to soon." Odd groans and Ulrich shakes his head at the boy dressed like a cat for provoking the girl.

"Jeremy, do you see this?" I ask. He's been oddly quiet.

"Yeah, its not Aelita. But whoever this is, is related to her. Her DNA sequence is similar to Aelita's."

"Okay." I say and I reach behind my back for my fans. "Let's beat her so we can continue."

We start fighting and Azalea is very powerful. "Its like she knows our next moves." Odd pants from my left.

Azalea laughs, "That's because I do." While she was busy talking Ulrich gets in behind her and struck her with his sword.

"You may proceed." She falls to her knees and then disappears. The tree stumps slowly sink back down into the forest floor.

"Let's go." Ulrich says getting a head start toward the tower.

We each one by one enter the tower and move to the edge of the platform before we all fall to the next sector.

--Azalea's POV--

I watched the three of them enter the tower before I come out of hiding.

I snort. "Ha, I love my invisibility ability. I hope the others have better luck than I did." I take a step toward the way tower. Then something hits me from behind.

I turn around and my eyes widen on their own at what I see. "No. It can't be, not you."

----

Video: Beautiful Night By: BEAST/B2ST

-DGrayManLover