2|| F5

[DISCLAIMER]

[All crackship gifs were made by me unless stated.
Don't forget to vote and comment! I love to read your comments. <3

PLUS 3600+ WORDS HUNNY!! + not edited sorry]

  "CC Jitters? Nope." Alex muttered to herself as she trotted down the crowded streets, looking for the particular coffee shop.

She had passed pawnshops, drugstores, the police station, restaurants, and several shops as she tried searching for the specific coffee shop.

   Apparently, Alex sucked at following directions- not a surprise. The bountiful load of people were rushing in all different sorts of directions, some crossing the street, others quickly passing each other in hopes making it home before traffic began.

   Alex sighed in relief once the coffee houses's logo came into few. It was a cute and simple design; a simple coffee cop with smoke steaming off of it. Feeling overly excited, Alex quickened her speed, not every bothering to apologize for the amount of people she bumped into. With a smile, Alex pushed open the glass doors to find the cafe empty. Absolutely empty. Alex took out her phone and cursed at the sight of the time. She had taken too long to get ready.

  5:23 p.m

   That's why everyone was in a hurry to get down the streets, work was over. Alex groaned turning back towards the glass doors. She had gotten ready and walked down the busy streets for nothing.

   "Hey you could stay you know." A voice brought her to turn around, "I've never seen you around."

   "No it's alright." Alex sighed, her hand not leaving the door handle, "Work's over and all. You don't have to do that."

"No it's alright! Plus, my shift doesn't end till seven." The woman states again.

Alex was never one to compliment, but the lady was gorgeous. She had beautiful dark skin and wavy brown hair. A smile was spread over her face as she welcomed Alex back into the coffee house.

"I haven't seen you around town before." The brunette beauty led Alex to the main counter, where bar stools were lined up against the side, "I'm Iris West."

"Thanks." Alex gave a closed smile as Iris placed a menu on the bar, "I'm Alex, Alex Russo."

Alex sat down and picked up the menu, scanning the paper for anything that sounded appetizing to her.

"Have you moved here recently?" Iris walked behind the counter, grabbing something from under the table, which Alex couldn't see,"I've never seen you around."

"Sorry. I already said that." Iris giggled at herself as she realized what she had done.

"No it's alright." Alex didn't look up as she excused the girl, "I'm from New York, since you asked."

"So you moved from a big city, to a slightly smaller city?" Iris faced me, an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah." Alex laughed at herself, and how stupid it must've sounded to move from New York City to Central City, "I don't know. I just wanted to move to a quieter city?"

Alex's statement was more of a question.

"Oh?" Iris laughed at the slightly confused brunette, "By the way, can I got you something?"

"Ummm." Alex hummed in frustration, flipping the menu to the back side in the process, "What's a cookies and creme frappe?"

"That's one of my favorites." Iris smiled, "It's great. It's just like an oreo-except with coffee."