Chapter 5

Hello! Sorry for the late upload but this chapter needed some serious work!!! I actually wanted to delete it again and write it all over again but PurpleButterflyGirl said she loved it so I dedicated this chapter to her and I really hope you all think the same about this chapter.

I’m going to ask for at least 6 comments and 5 votes. I KNOW who my frequent voters is so PLEASE comment and vote (and fan)!!! No new chapter before I have 6 comments and 5 votes! ;)

Ps. Please check out one of the cover I have in mind for the book!

*Clap hands for JustOneOtherGirl* She makes GREAT covers!!! >>>

ENJOY, VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!!!

***********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 5

Monday, I walked into the crowd of teenagers. My mind, again, feeling like a explosion of different thoughts. Liz said she couldn’t come to school. All that ice cream made her so nauseas and…it didn’t turn out good. I saw Juliet casually standing in the middle of nowhere. Her long brown hair tied up in a ponytail this time. I waved to get her attention.

“Hey!” I said when I reached her.

“Hey, where’s Lizzy?” She asked.

“Didn’t feel good…al that ice cream” I made face and smiled.

“No person could eat that much!”

“She did!”

“Well…she’s Lizzy” Juliet smiled. I looked at her for a moment, again trying to get to her thoughts. Aaah, I need to practice. I always thought that I would just look and think and voila but no it’s kind of frustrating not to hear someone’s thoughts. Juliet seemed literally to block her thoughts. It felt as if there was something holding the door close while I tried to open it. Irritating!

The bell rang loudly in our ears.

“Come, where gonna be late for…science!” Juliet said smiling sympathetically at me.

I made a face and we went for a 40 minute session of horrible science! At least for me! Juliet loved it and luckily she was my lab partner.

We walked into the class and what do you know! In the row behind us leaning against the wall was a very attractive, tall, dark haired, deep blue eyes guy, Juliet’s ‘cousin’. I only TRIED to lift an eyebrow but it didn’t work. Juliet gave him a face that either meant ‘I’m gonna kill you’ or ‘Man, you’re hot!’ or both…    

“Is that your…”

“Yes” Juliet said quickly. We went to our table and waited for the next assignment.

The rest of the day Juliet ignored her ‘cousin’ and I didn’t ask anything about him. At lunch, though, he came and asked if you could join us.

“Yeah, sure” I said.

“Nope” Juliet said.

“You sure?” He said speaking directly to Juliet.

“Positive!” Juliet said and added through her teeth, “I can handle it!”

“Ok” He said pulling up his shoulders and sighing, “See ya!”

I watched as he disappeared through the crowd.

“What was that?” I asked.

“Well…nothing, actually” Juliet said, “He just interfere a lot with my job…err…life, you know, irritating!”