Chapter 14...

(A Miracle!!! No A/N!!!!!)

ENJOY

*******************************

Chapter 14

One very important piece of advice! Do not, under any circumstances, cry yourself to sleep. My little emotional outburst last night had some negative points.

Point one, tired and not fully rest

Point two, puffy, red eyes

Point three, couldn’t sleep well, toss and turned around in bed...bad hair

And now some guy I have only met once is going to pick me up at the park to go to Mr. Dion’s house! Ok, this guy is Jacques brother, who I’ve only met a few weeks ago…but he knew Juliet so it isn’t that bad…but I only know her for around five\six weeks as well.

I’m very naïve…

Still, I like my hair neat! So that morning World War 3 began as my hairbrush tackled my dark tangled hair.

It took a good half an hour to get each one out. I tied it up in a braid to overcome it from getting to messed up. I got dress in a pair of faded jeans and some random black top with a strawberry frosted cupcake printed on it.

I ate something, said goodbye to my mom and out the door I went!

Not that I’m happy to be out of the house! I mean, there’s just so many stuff one can to on a Saturday (non of them involves getting a blood test).

I took my time walking to the park. It wasn’t my favourite place in the world anymore since it’s only use was meeting people (no names will be named), then these unknown people would either tell me I’m adopted, possible and orphan or drive me to some weirdo’s home were a sample of my precious blood will be taken.

Ps. Weirdo has fancy and gorgeous home.

So there you have it! Very reasonable explanations why I dislike the park!

I sighed and walked slowly pass the bakery, which was a block away from the park. I stopped and stared into the window. Why not have a nice look at random breads and cakes?

My green eyes examined each and every pastry, bun, cake, cookie, bread and pie in front of me. I’ll do absolutely anything to extend the walk, anything!

Even if it’s to look at the most creative wedding cake.

Strange enough, the cake did look interesting. It was possibly a chocolate cake covered all over with white icing. It had three layers like a wedding cake, each platform covered with multi coloured roses. Then there was white icing sprinkled all over it like snow.

Someone’s going to get fat…that sounded offensive…

I still can’t imagine that I could actually entertain myself with the cake. I probable took 8 whole minutes counting all the roses and how many colours there were.

Then I walked onwards again. Every step felt like it was being forced with all my energy. I didn’t want to go back to that house. It was so old looking with a man that creeps me out. Ok, I did like all the technical stuff, like the flat screen TV, stereo etc.

I sighed again and looked around.

Yep, I was going to read some minds. I have a need for it every now and then.

I found a target. Some old lady carrying groceries. She looked very jolly for someone who was positively over 100 carrying three bags of groceries…

Women power!!!!!!

Anyway, I stood still focusing on her as she waited for a few cars to pass before she would walk over the street.