Chapter 35 - Don't Know

Brianna's POV

We sat out there until Em and Jerome came out.

"We talked, and...yeah we talked." Jerome tried to hide it, but he was holding it back and even Emalyn's hair was messed up.

"We know. But I think you guys did more than just talking. And you guys thought I was loud."

"I told you they would hear me!"

Jerome blushed with embarrassment, but Em wasn't even phased by it. They decided that it was time to go back to LA, and Emalyn decided to take London and go back with us.

We walked back inside, Mitch and Jerome gathered London's things as I help Em pack hers.

"By the way, I haven't told you, but I'm pregnant."

"What?! That's great! Have you gone to the doctors yet?"

"Yeah I go every week. I have to be more careful with it since...you know."

"Yeah, I understand. I hope it's another boy! London might have a boyfriend!"

I laugh. "Really? I wanted a girl. But I don't care what it is, I'll be happy if it's healthy and happy."

"And that's what matters to everyone."

"Exactly."

"Are you and Mitch going to move out? I mean you two are married now and having a baby. Don't you wanna settle down?"

"I should be asking you, I mean, you now have a baby. Is this a good environment to grow up in?"

"I can see that, but the house has 2 extra rooms, mine and your old rooms. I think we'd be fine."

"I guess so. We will just see where the future goes and go with the flow."

We pack up as Emalyn's mom walks in, says hello to us, and then we say our goodbyes and boarded a plane back home.

(time skip to back home)

Brianna's POV

We get back home and everyone is happy and surprised to see Emalyn and decide to go out to celebrate. I drive with Em, Dani, Maddie and Lauren as the guys drive together.

As we are driving, it began to rain hard. I look ahead to make sure the guys weren't struggling of keeping control of the steering, because I was struggling a bit.

They still had control of the steering, but some guy didn't and crashed hard into their car.

I slammed my breaks as the girls panic. We run out of the car and near their car, glass and blood was every where.

I open the door that wasn't slammed by the car and reach in, while Emalyn calls 911. Ian and Jason are a little bit conscious, but the others aren't.

The ambulance and police comes and helps take the boys out of the car.

"Girls, are you driving to the hospital?"

"Y-Yes." I stutter. "We will follow you."

I gather the girls up and follow the ambulance to the hospital.

We wait for them. We waited for hours until a nurse walks out.

"Jason, Ian and Quentin are...fine. They have a few broken bones and will need time to heal."

"W-What about M-Mitch and Jerome a-and Adam?!" I stutter in panic.

"They haven't woke up yet. We don't know when they will wake up."

I texted Annie to tell her that Quentin was fine, but she is flying out to see him.

Maddie and Dani walk in to see Ian and Jason, while Lauren, Em and I wait for something.

The nurse comes back out. "Jerome and Adam woke up, you can see them now."

Emalyn and Lauren sigh of relief and walk to their rooms as the nurse sits beside me.

"Mrs. Hughes I'm sorry to say but your husband fell into a coma. We don't know when he will wake up. I'm so sorry."
---------------------------

I regret nothing.

Thanks for Reading

Much Love♥

-Emily