Chapter 2 - Keeping Secrets

Brianna's POV

I turned around to find Mitch; inches away from my face and pushes me against the wall and kissed me.

Mitch. Just. Kissed. Me.

He pulled away and I was a bit confused. Why did he just randomly kiss me?

"Uh...Mitch?"

"Yeah..?"

I couldn't find the words I wanted to say, so this time, I kissed him.

He kissed me back.

"D-Do you...love m-me?" My voice stuttering.

"Bri, I loved you since high school."

Oh. My. God. I was so happy.

"Well, I loved you since we first met...well maybe it took a few years to realize it but whatever"

He laughed. But my smile dropped.

"We cannot tell Amber about this, she would hate us both. Remember what she said to me? She said "If you ever date my brother, I wouldn't be friends with you anymore."

I honestly don't know why Amber said that, and it did hurt me, but I couldn't just stop my feelings anymore because my feelings for Mitch were getting stronger.

"Then it will be our little secret."

You know how bad I am at keeping secrets? Very bad. But for the circumstances, I had to keep my mouth shut.

I smiled at him and reached up and kissed him again.

"Uhh...hey guys?"

We turn to find Jerome standing there with a confused look on his face.

I pushed him out of the kitchen and into my room.

"Okay, what the hell did I just walk into?"

"You walked into Mitch and I kissing. Please do not tell Adam or Amber, especially Amber"

"But she's-"

"Don't say anything to her. She will hate Mitch and I."

"Fine, I won't say anything."

I hugged Jerome and kissed him on the cheek. (A/N ITS JUST A FRIENDLY KISS, CALM YO SELF XD)

"Thanks Jerome, you're the best"

"Yeah...no problem"

I let go of Jerome and walked out of my room and Mitch was waiting for me.

"Did he agree to not say anything?"

"Yeah, I think we are good."

"Alright, good"

We decided to watch a movie together and wait for Amber to get home from work. We were all Youtubers but she really didn't want to go that path. She is a Designer and is going to designer school to further educate on it. She usually isn't home, which in mine and Mitch's case is good.

She came home and crashed on the couch sitting between me and Mitch.

"So how was all your guys' day?"

I turned to Jerome and Mitch, who were staring at me. We all knew how awkward it was in the room, besides Adam.

"Geez, cat got your tongue or something?"

"We recorded some things and watched movies." I broke the awkwardness

"Boring...well today I had..."